Chapter 5: I Almost Kill Myself With My Presents and I Become Part of a Family

Izuku POV:

I was sad that Khione had to leave, but I wasn't too sad. The Thursday that was coming up I was finally going to see my uncle again, or as to how I knew him, Mr. Di Angelo. (A.N Hades is going to be referred to as Mr. Di Angelo for the rest of the chapter). I lost a friend and was going to get another back. I went to sleep staring at the roof with a sad smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up and went about my day. I showered, dressed, and when I was about to spit out my toothpaste, I suddenly saw something snow-white in the mirror. I looked up and saw that my grey and green hair turned completely snow white.

 I looked up and saw that my grey and green hair turned completely snow white

My mouth dropped to the floor and toothpaste water flowed down my chin. I started whisper screaming, "WHY IS MY HAIR WHITE! WHY IS IT WHITE. SHOULDN'T IT BE GREY! WHAT'S HAPPENING. I'M NOT EVEN OLD." I was panicking to put it simply. My hair turned from a weird green and grey to snow white in one night. "HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN!" I thought something was wrong with me, I thought I had a deadly sickness. I needed to know so I had to meet up with the two people I had been avoiding for months, Hinata and Sora.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on their door and waited. I was arguing with myself about whether or not to leave when Hinata opened the door. The first thing I noticed was that she had a big baby bump and that she looked like she just woke up. "Excuse me, little guy, are you lost?" "Hey, Hinata. How is Noafumi and or Naruko doing."

She stared at me with wide eyes and asked, "Izuku is that you? What happened to you're hair? It's white. Did you dye it?" "Yep, it's me and no I didn't dye it."

Then her right eye twitched and I was ready to run when she grabbed my shirt collar and said, "Now where are you going, little man. You haven't come over for months and now you do. You have a lot of explaining to do." She then dragged me inside where Sora was drinking coffee. "Sora look who came by." "Jack Frost?" "No, it's Izuku." "H-how? His hair is white." I sighed and said, "I know. I came to by to see what happened to it since Hinata is a nurse." He raised his eyebrow and asked, "Is that the only reason?" "No. I guess I came to say sorry for avoiding you guys. It's just I found something out about myself and I don't think you guys will see me the same ever again."

Hinata then let go of my shirt and said, "Izuku there is nothing about you that would change how we see you." "Yes, there is." "No there is." We kept going back and forth until I screamed, "I'M A RESULT OF RAPE!" Sora's face then softened and spoke before Hinata, "Izuku that changes nothing. You are you. If you are a result of rape or not doesn't matter to us. You aren't that sperm donor. You are your own person." Then I started crying and said, "Then why don't they love me?" "Who," Hinata asked. "My family. They love Izumi and I get ignored." Sora then said, "Izuku let me tell you something. If I have learned something in all my life it's that family by blood doesn't matter. Family only counts if it's by bonds. They are the ones that matter." Hinata then hugged me and said, "Let it all out." Sora then joined in and we stayed there for hours.