Chapter 22: Recommend one in the comment

This chapter will be dedicated to 2 different person's POVs.

Zoë POV:

(A.N Her thoughts won't be written in Shakespearean English, just her dialogue and will start from the six-month time skip. A.K.A the day Amaterasu died).

I had reentered the tent we kept the boy. He was an annoying piece of hellhound dung. His incessant nicknames were just as bad. I should know, I had to clean up his dog's excrement. That horrible Phlegethon hellhound had to release its' fecal excrement so many times. I only kept it alive so long because M'Lady told me to do as such during an iris message about the situation while she was on one of her hunts. it would be a pain to hunt it back down, and that even she had some issues dealing with the adults in the ancient world. However when that wretched boy insulted me after I graced him with an explanation of his demigod heritage and said, "Whatever you say Zo-zo, but why do you talk like that. If you think it makes you sound elegant, well I have news for you. My dog speaks more eloquently than thee." After that, I had had enough. His nicknames were enough of an annoyance but he insulted my way of speaking, and it pushed me over the edge.

I had thought of ways to make him pay when I thought of the perfect idea. He had brought up his mutt, so why not take it away from him. I had lost all sense and didn't care what the punishment for it would be. I wanted him to break and tell the truth. To tell me he was there to rape every single one of the hunters who were his age and have his dog kill the rest. There was no way a male would be there just to eat our leftovers. I was done with his horrible excuses.

I went out of the tent, and told the rest of the hunters, "Unchain the mutt and give it to me. I will kill it in front of the knave."

They did as I said and unchained the fiery hellhound and gave me the chain around its neck. I dragged it to the tent with the strength I honed over the millenium and dropped it in front of him. I heard him ask, "W-what are you doing." At that moment I knew I chose his weak point, and I smiled.

I said, "Hunters you may kill this monster." Then Wendy, a daughter of Aphrodite, from the Edwardian Period, shot the monster through the heart. He whispered, "No," in the most heartbroken tone I had heard him speak since we captured him 6 months prior. I saw him look on in denial, but then sadness. However, his sadness turned into anger, pure unadulterated rage, similar to Poseidon's fits of rage in Ancient Greece. His viridian green left eye seemed changed to a poisonous green and his ocean blue eye turned seemed to change to the color of a frozen-over lake. In each, it was as if you could see people dying in a vat of poison, or getting buried by a blizzard. He then screamed out, "I WILL MAKE YOU ALL PAY." The wind started to pick up and snow started to fall violently. He tore off the chains that binded him and a spear made of ice appeared and in an instant, as fast as my arrows, buried itself deep into Wendy's heart. I, along with the rest of the hunters raised their bows and released our arrows. However the winds and snow slowed our arrows and he was able to dodge them, but then an all too familiar tang rang out and the boy's chest was pierced with an arrow. We turned around and saw M'Lady with her bow raised and her right arm still in the air. The boy then dropped to the ground and blood flowed from out his chest and onto the snow. Then I heard M'Lady scream, "WHAT IN TARTURUA'S NAME DID YOU DO ZOË!? THERE IS A REASON I ONLY LET YOU TORTURE HIM AND SAID NOT TO DO ANYTHING RASH UNTIL I CAME BACK FROM MY HUNT!"

I flinched at her tone, I hadn't heard it since I was a novice hunter, but regardless I screamed back, "WHY NOT M'LADY!" She sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose and said, "He is the son of Poseidon, and from what I can sense blessed by 4 gods. 3 of which are Demeter, Hades, and my idiot brother The other is familiar, but I can't remember. He seems to be especially close to Hades, seeing that he had a Phlegethon hellhound. There have only been 5 domesticated and the one just murdered is one of them. Regardless they would not take lightly to this type of situation."

I had just realized the gravity of the situation. I caused this situation of the death of a demigod with 4 of the most powerful gods behind them and the other is still a god. Then the snow turned into hail and in a spiral of snow, a goddess with snow-white skin and pitch-black hair. "Khione," M'lady said venomously. "I'm not here for you this time Artemis. I'm here for the boy," Khione spit back just as venomously. She then grabbed the boy and disappeared in another spiral of snow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A.N I should probably mention gods/goddesses have a special connection to beings they bless. That's why out of all the blood that drops on snow Khione can sense Izuku's)

Khione POV:

I was talking to Okami (the internet told me she was the Japanese deity of snow, correct me if I'm wrong), when I felt the little boy's blood drop to the snow. I didn't have anything interesting to do and we hadn't talked in a while so I decided to check it out. As a result, I excused myself from the conversation by saying, "Excuse me Okami but I have to keep a promise. Let's pick up this conversation next time." She smiled at me and said, "Of course. Until next time my friend."

Then I snow traveled to where his blood spilled. I saw him with an arrow through the chest, barely breathing, and the hunters, along with Artemis around him. "Khione," Artemis spat out with venom clear in her voice. "I'm not here for you this time Artemis. I'm here for the boy," I spat back out just as venomously.

I then ignored them and grabbed the little boy and disappeared to where the sun was at its' peak. Thankfully the little boy was knocked out, as such, I could use my godly form.

When I reached the peak, which was still in America, I saw one of my ex-lovers, Apollo. I screamed out, "HE IS DYING AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HEAL HIM! I KNOW YOU LIKE HIM! I CAN SENSE YOUR BLESSING!" Apollo then looked down and his eyes bulged. "COME ON WHAT DOES HE GET INTO!? I KNEW HIS LIFE WAS GOING TO BE BAD, BUT COME ON! UGH, just take out the arrow and put him in a body of water. I'll be there when I put this thing in autopilot."

I did as I was told and slowly took out the arrow and put him down in a conveniently placed lake. Then I realized he was just in his underwear and they took away his things. "I'll be back," I said. I teleported back to the hunter's camp and said, "I would like his things. He is going to live and will need them." Artemis scowled and told one of her hunters, "Get his things." The hunter begrudgingly went and handed me a backpack. Also, a bark bracelet, a ring on a chain, along with a celestial bronze pocket knife.

Then I teleported away. When I got to my destination I heard Apollo say, "He will live, but the arrow did a number on him. He should stay in this lake for the next for days. Anyways, who's arrow did this to my cuz?" I was busy writing some advice for the kid so I didn't know how to respond and I said, "A moon goddess. Anyways I'm going to head out." I dropped the advice into his backpack and left.

I know there was no Izuku in this chapter, but oh well. Anyways I hope you liked the chapter and bye.