Chapter 4: I Meet O.G Elsa

Izuku POV:

The following weeks after meeting my undead uncle, who went by Andrew Di Angelo, were relatively normal, for me at least. Well, there was the fact that Sora and Hinata were mad at me for not telling them that my birthday was close. They wanted to give me presents, but I rejected them and told them that if they wanted to give me something they could spend the rest of the day with me. The rest of the day I was teaching them how to parkour. Sora was doing way better than last time, but Hinata was horrible. She kept on tripping and bumping into things. Sora and I eventually had to stop and carry her to their house because she was way too tired. On the way there they asked, "How are you so good for a 7-year-old?" Not having an answer I responded, "You guys just suck at parkour. Especially you Hinata, and don't think I don't know you practiced Sora. You were too good for it to only be your second time." They both pouted and the rest of the walk was in comfortable silence. When we reached the house we put Hinata into bed and I was about to leave when Sora told me to wait. He entered his room and brought out a small bronze knife and said, "You'll know when to use it." I tried to give it back and explain I was a pacifist but he continued telling me that one day I wouldn't be able to stay a pacifist. I knew he was right, and I reluctantly grabbed it and said, "Thanks."

------------------------------------------------------------

It was the first few weeks of August and my talks with 'Andrew Di Angelo' continued, but he seemed to be more cautious. It took until September for me to know why.

Halfway into the month, I was waiting for my uncle at the Sakura tree path we met up on when I saw him being dragged by the ear by a beautiful woman. (A.N I am not going to describe Persephone). Then I heard her say in English, "Where is the mortal woman you meet up with?" Mr. Di Angelo said, "I told you it's not a woman." "Oh, so it's a man. What am I not good enough for you?" "What, no honey." The conversation kept on going before I asked, "Mr. Di Angelo are you ok?" "Yeah, Izuku." "Then why is this lady dragging you by the ear?" "Because she is my wife and she thinks I have been cheating on her since we meet up every Thursday." "Oh, I see. Did you try to explain to her that I was a kid?" "Yep."

His wife was shocked at the fact that he was meeting up with me instead of a woman or man. She let go of his ear and mumbles in English, " Sorry for not listening." Before my uncle could say anything I said," It's okay Mrs. Di Angelo. Anyone in your position would have done the same thing."

Her eye twitched at Mrs. Di Angelo, but regardless she said, "What a nice young man. Can you give me a moment with my husband?" "Okay."

She then dragged him away and interrogated him with the only question I heard being, "Is he your son?" My uncle shook his head and said, "He is the son of-." I was confused why she would ask if I was his son, I was certain my father was Toshinori, but by the sounds of this, I was not. I was curious but before he could finish a lady holding a box of cereal said, "I told you not to marry him."

I immediately knew who she was. Uncle complained about her constantly. "You're the annoying mother-in-law? You don't look old."

The second that sentence left my mouth I knew I screwed up. The lady then turned to me and asked in a scary tone, "What did you say?" "Uhm, Mr. Di Angelo complains about an annoying mother-in-law who is an old hag." "Is that so?" "Yes." I then heard my Uncle say, "Why have you done this to me?" I whispered, "Sorry." Then he got beat up by both of the ladies.

After the devasting beat down Uncle told me that he would be spending the rest of the fall-winter months with his wife and that he would continue our meeting during the spring and summer months. I was fine with it but reminded me a little bit too much of Persephone and Hades in the myths, but I brushed it off as a coincidence.