Chapter 29: Welcome to Jurassic Park...Wait...Wrong Place

Izuku POV:

I'll be honest I made the golem as an intimidation technique. It wasn't going to be useful, especially with my earthquake happening. I used the rest of the water to make even more ice spears. Then I shot them at the monsters at the speed of cannonballs as I too rushed towards them. A cyclops clumsily ran towards me with a big stick/club rushing towards me. 'Slow, easy target, clumsy, and has poor eyesight,' I thought as I went towards their blindspot, blitzed past them, and stabbed them through the head. Then I went to the next monster, an Empousa, who blocked my dagger strike with her celestial bronze leg. She then said, "You know you would be pretty sexy without that mask. How about we leave and play the devil's tango?" I backed up and said, "Wait a minute. Did you just flirt with me?" She smirked and said, "Yes." I took off my mask and vomited. "Sorry but I'm not into monsters. I'd rather go back to Japan." She then scowled and said, "How are you resisting my charm speak?" I shrugged and then a spear stabbed her through, where I guess her heart would be. Then I looked around and saw half of the army done. "Well, this was easier than I thought it would be," I said mildly shocked. Then I continued to kill monsters. In the end, I was covered in gold dust. "If this is how weak monsters are I am going to be fine," I said as I continued to walk towards Camp Half-Blood. I eventually saw a huge sign that read, Camp Half-Blood, and I couldn't resist. "Welcome to Jurassic Park," I said as I spun around, whistling a little bit. I walked in and people started to stare in my direction. Then a centaur walked up to me and said, "Who are you and how did you get here?" "Oh, I'm...," I didn't trust them enough to tell them my name so I said, "my name is Alastor. No last name. I'm 12 years old and a demigod, son of Poseidon.'' Then the camp quieted down and he asked, "Do you have any proof?'' I nodded and screamed out, "LOOK HERE YOU DEAD BEAT OF A RAPIST! I KNOW YOU KNOW I KNOW I'M YOUR KID! JUST CLAIM ME ALREADY!" Then a trident appeared on top of me with a glowing green trident appeared on top of me with 4 other symbols to its side. The centaur then kneel and said, "It is determined Poseidon, Earthshaker, Stormbringer, Father of Horses. Hail, Alastor, Son of the Sea God. Blessed by the gods Apollo and Hades and the goddesses Khione and Demeter." Then I heard someone say, "Look Kelp-head you got outdone. And by the amount of gold dust and an army of ice spears he has behind him he's stronger too. Oh, and taller." I looked and saw a teenage goth girl who seemed to be about 15 and around 5'7 with black hair with a dyed blue strip, and electric blue eyes. The so-called kelp-head didn't respond and just stared in shock, same with a familiar blond hair girl. "Well if you excuse me I'm going to go drink whiskey and smoke. After that, I'm going to need an Athena kid to show me the library." "Don't you want us to show you the layout," blond hair girl said. I continued to walk away and said, "No need. I meet a son of Tyche a while ago. I already know Poseidon cabin is the ugly one near the beach. Bye."

A little off tone, but I decided to end this a little lighter, because even though the story is depressing the rewrite will be even darker. I recommend reading the rewrite because there will be a lot minor changes. Until the first chapter of the rewrite. Bye.