Chapter 8: WHERE IS MY NEPHEW!?

Hades POV:

I was talking to Persephone when I finally got a break from cursed paperwork. One may not realize it at first, but being the god of the underworld involves a lot of paperwork. Every second more stacks appear and they are almost impossible to do completely. If it weren't for Thursdays and Izuku I would be 10 times irritable. I have a happier life with my wife and mother-in-law/sister and I can vent out my frustrations to someone who listens and genuinely cares. Izuku understands what it feels like to be abandoned by family. He even cemented my least favorite brother, Poseidon. I still hated Zeus with a passion, but Poseidon hurt my favorite nephew.

I don't regret giving him a Phlegethon HellHound, he is one of the only nephews I genuinely care for. While at first, I was ready to kill him because he was my brother's son, but after getting to know him I was sorry for the boy. He had been abandoned by those he cared for like I was, he was lonely like I was, he was almost completely alone like I am. I think we both helped each other.

I'm glad Khione blessed him, along with Demeter, it will increase his chance of survival. Demeter's gift was great. With her godly powers and magic-infused into it would be a great weapon for him, especially considering his pacifism.

Anyways, while talking to Persephone Thanatos entered and said, "I just took Sora's and Hinata's souls. While I was there I saw Izuku covered in their blood trying his best to save them. His life force is also weak." I had to check to make sure he was right and he was, Izuku was close to death. I was ready to interfere when the fates spoke in my head, "Do not interfere child. This is a necessary event in his life. He will face many hardships in his life. From now one we forbid you to meet with him again until he enters Camp half-blood." I wanted to ignore them, but I knew not to disobey them. They decided our fates and could change mine into one that is much harsher. "You may visit him before he wakes and give him his gifts, but only that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was finally able to visit Izuku I had excused myself from Persephone and stormed off to my brother's domain. I had intimidated his guards and radiated my power and furiously walked toward my brother. With irritation, he said, "Hello brother." "WHERE IS MY NEPHEW?!" "He is with my healers."

I then left him to talk with his wife, who would be upset about his son. I then forced a maid to escort me to the healers' location. I opened the door and saw Izuku covered in bandages, missing an arm, and his face scrunched up as if he was stuck in a nightmare. He still had his ring and bracelet so that was the only good thing in this situation, but it hurt to see him so... hurt. I grabbed his remaining hand and put it to my forehead. "I wish I could have protected you." Then fixed his hair and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered his barren room/attic and saw Amaterasu sleeping on his mattress. I materialized a black backpack.

I packed a few clothes and was about to leave when I saw a celestial bronze knife. I put it in the front pocket and called Amaterasu. "Here girl." She woke up and started spinning around my legs and yipping. "Not now girl Izuku is in trouble and I need you to protect him." She stopped and had a determined look. "Good girl."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poseidon couldn't keep Izuku with him so he set him with a demigod and his mother that could take care of him. There was something that he wasn't saying, but I didn't care. "Where." "They live in Houston, Texas. I will get him as close as possible." "I will accompany you to drop him off." "Fine."

Poseidon put him down on the shore and muttered a few words, and left. I scowled and put down the bag and Amaterasu next to him and said, "Amaterasu take care of him, and I wish you, well nephew." Then I disappeared in a swirl of jewels, dirt, and bones.

Hope you like the chapters sorry for not posting yesterday, but here is a double upload for today. I just thought of a story idea, MHA X Digimon. Don't worry it won't take the place of anything. It will come around May or June of next year. It will take a lot of planning. Digimon is complicated. So much lore and branch evolutions add to the fact that I want it to be mostly original, just with the original adventure team, but completely different plot with elements form the others shows.