Chapter 7: My Son I'm Sorry

Fair warning the next 2 chapters won't be focused on Izuku. They will be focused on Poseidon and Hades respectively. They will be relatively short.

Poseidon POV:

I had truly fallen for Sally and was excited for the birth of our child, Perseus, but because of the Ancient laws, I would not stay. Those retched ancient laws. They allow us to make love to mortals, but in the case of our children, we are forced to stay away. It has been so long since they were issued that even we immortals beings forgot the exact law, but we do know about the issues with our half-blooded children.

One day I was stuck in such a feeling of sorrow that during a party on Olympus I drowned the sorrow away in Dionysus's special alcohol. After a few rounds, I blacked out and woke up in a strange alley with a crying, unconscious, and naked green-haired woman on the floor. After a few seconds, I realized that I must have raped the woman, and I panicked. I teleported to the coast of the nearest ocean and tried to regain any memory of the previous night. It was fruitless however as no matter how hard I tried nothing would come up. I eventually realized that Amphitrite must be angry that I didn't come home last night so I teleported back to Atlantis. I was right, she was angry. That night had to have been one of the worst in my life, and I have spent years in my father's stomach. However the only thing on my mind was if I impregnated the woman or not, but deep inside I knew the answer. I had had 2 children that could become the child of the Great Prophecy. Not even Zeus has done something like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months after the birth of Perseus, my second child was born. While I could not witness the birth of Perseus, my second child was born far away enough that I could witness their birth. I hid my presence with the mist and saw as the mortals, one of which was the mother of my child, holding and caressing a baby girl. At first, I thought the child was mine, but I had felt no strength from the baby, not an ounce of godly blood. I relaxed thinking I had not conceived a second child, but then I saw the nurses holding a baby boy.

This boy was different from the girl. I knew he was mine. One of his eyes was the same color as mine and I could feel his godly blood.

At that moment I came to a conclusion. The girl was his twin, yet only of them was mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the 4th birthday of Perseus and my second child who's name I still did not know, I asked Apollo to do their quirk diagnoses. He owed me a few favors and I knew Apollo knew of my children. He isn't the god of prophecies and knowledge for no reason. He had told me Perseus had a quirk, but it melded so well with his demigod powers that the powers had barely decreased. It was the ability to increase everything about him by a certain multiplier depending on the emotion he is currently feeling. I was glad, but then I wondered about my second child. Apollo solemnly told me he is quirkless. When I asked if he would be okay Apollo looked away with a sad face. I interrogated him asking if he would be okay, yet he only said that the fates have forbidden him and me from acting in the child's life until told otherwise. When I at least asked about his future Apollo said, "It would be better if you do not know." "Can I at least know his name?" "You need to learn on your own uncle." "Why?" "Because that child is special in ways we cannot imagine." Then he disappeared in a flash of sunlight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had observed both children's life which was less than stellar, but Percy, as I learned he likes to be called, had Sally, while Izuku had no one. His mortal family left him and was unable to make a friend. While his demigod heritage-protected him for the most part from the fire, ice, and explosions they were not fully realized. As such he still gained scars that his water healing refused to get rid of. This went on until his first year of school. I saw he learned parkour and while doing it he seemed free. It bothered me. Children of the sea should only feel free in the sea, but I digress.

When he got stabbed I was going to bring the wrath of the sea on those puny children when the voice of the fates forbade me from acting. I had to watch as Apollo took him to the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I saw the child interact with Hades, Demeter, Persephone, and Khione I was furious. The fates didn't forbid them from interacting in my child's life but forbade me. I had to watch as the child grew closer to them, and gain their blessings. Demeter even gave him an enchanted weapon. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE HIM HIS OWN ENCHANTED WEAPON! That day there were more tsunamis, earthquakes, and droughts than I care to admit.

Then I had to watch as that accursed AFO and Jason made my son watch a couple he cared deeply for die in front of his eyes and torture him. I was even more furious at those pesky mortals choosing that bratty girl over my son. Then I felt my son drop in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. I no longer cared about the fates and went to save my son. His snow-white hair was doused in blood along with the rest of his body. His left arm was missing, but it was already healing. I was confused until I realized that Apollo must have blessed him. That was the only way for his healing to be that powerful.

I brought him to Atlantis to have my best healers check on him and went to Amphitrite to tell her what happened, but before that, I put my forehead and my son's forehead together and whispered, "My son, I'm sorry." While I was walking I felt the castle get colder with an aura of death surrounding it and tremors shaking the castle. I turned around and saw my brother, "Yes brother."