Chapter 13: I Explain What Happened to The Bathroom and Birthdays

I realized I lacked detail with the help of a reader so I will try to add more. It won't be perfect though.

Izuku POV:

I stood there in the middle, well more like the side of my bathroom staring at the mess I made. There was water everywhere and the faucet was barely holding on by a thread and I was positive that a broke a few pipes. Then I remembered the showerhead. Somehow I exerted so much pressure with the water it embedded into the tiling inside the shower part of the bathroom. No words escaped my mouth except, "Uh oh." Then I heard 2 pairs of footsteps running to where I was. "Shi-." "IZUKU I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST CURSE," Mama said as she busted through the door with a worried expression and Leo seemed to be there for pure excitement to see what I broke. Then they saw me naked, "OKASAN!" Mom closed her eyes and said, "Perdoname. I heard an explosion and I rushed over." Leo then screamed out, "MY EYES! MY POOR INNOCENT EYES! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME." He then dropped to his knees dramatically with his fists shaking in the air and his eyes shut closed. "Shush mijo." "It's okay Mama. It's funny, but Leo, stop." He then got up with his eyes still closed and said, "Fine *huff* buzzkill, but put on a towel." I grabbed the nearest towel with my arm and struggled to put it on. "Ugh, WHY CAN'T I PUT IT ON?!" Then more water sprayed and hit Mama in the face.

Mama dried it off with her shirt sleeve and said, "Relax mijo. I'll help." "Sorry Mama, but I want to be able to do it on my own." Mama sighed and with kindness in her eyes, while tying my towel said, "Mijo, you won't always be able to do things on your own. You need to rely on others, if not, who will be your left hand or watch your back?" Leo then appeared in my vision and said while smiling enthusiastically, "You can count on me, Jack Frost."

My mind flashbacked to when Sora called me Jack Frost when I first showed him my hair. I smiled sadly and asked, "Why does everyone call me Jack Frost."

Leo gasped and exclaimed, "YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THE CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE KNOWN AS RISE OF THE GUARDIANS!? REMIND ME TO CULTURE YOU LATER, well after we know how you exploded the bathroom.'' He said the last part spinning around and looking at the room.

Mama then stopped looking at me and Leo talking and said with that eye twitch that every woman gets when they are even slightly mad, "How did you do this mijo?" I didn't know what to say so I just said, "Like Leo told me, it's easier to show you." I closed my eyes and imagined the water gathering near the palms of my hands in the shape of a circle. I opened my eyes and saw the water did indeed gather like how I envisioned it in my mind. Mama and Leo stared at the scene with their mouth wide open. Leo was the first to respond, "Guess your Aquaman. Man...would have been cooler if you had ice powers." Mama then spoke, "How I thought you were quirkless." "I think this would be easier to explain if I had clothes on and we weren't in the middle of the bathroom." Mama just nodded and let me go and try, and I repeat try, to put my clothes on. I still wasn't used to one arm. Eventually, I had to ask Leo for help. With his help, I was able to get ready and walked to the sala where Mama was.

"So I guess I need to give you an explanation." "That would be nice," Mama responded. I sighed, "Well all this started when Leo didn't want to hold my staff. He said, well more like showed, that he was worried he was going to set it on fire. When I asked if that was a quirk and he said no I wondered if I could do the same. When I was taking a shower I took a deep breath with my eyes closed and tried to see if anything would happen. When nothing happed I was angry. Why couldn't I have power, why couldn't I be special, why was I always such a..." Mama looked at me concerned, "Such a what mijo?" "Such a Deku." Mama was confused and asked, "What's a Deku?" "It means useless in Japanese." Mama then wrapped me in a hug, along with Leo saying, "You aren't useless. Who told you you were? If you were could you have saved me and Leo?" "I-I don't want to talk about it, Mama. It's hurtful to think about, I just want to forget about Japan." "We will talk about this later, but continue." "Well, then the bathroom exploded. I knew it was me and tried to replicate it and then I felt a tugging sensation in my gut and water circled around me. Then when I realized I would have to explain it to you the circled dropped." Mama then said, "Ok. I will hire someone to fix it. Until then no more powers in the bathroom." "B-but Mama." "I said not in the bathroom. I never said you couldn't practice with a bucket full of water outside." Leo then added, "Hermano you have to let me help you with your powers." I responded with, "As long as I help you with yours." He hesitated so I added, "If it gets out of control I will put it out with the water." He relented and said, "O-okay.'' Mama said, "Good. Now time to sleep. It's already late. Los dos de ustedes pueden hablar de esto manana." "Okay, Mama. Buena Noche." "Buena Noche mi amores."