Chapter 19: We're Getting Drunk Tonight. R.I.P That Liver

Izuku POV:

When I went back to rest after the sea serpent fiasco, I got 4 hours of sleep and it was around what I assume was 8 P.M. I had groggily woken up from a pleasant sleep and stepped on a shard of glass with my bare feet. "Fuuuuuuu," I whispered out, stopping myself before I could finish the word, imagining Mama screaming, "Don't you dare curse mijo." I chuckled slightly and walked on my toes and looked at the floor, on the lookout for more glass shards. I went below the deck to grab a bottle of water and the first aid kit. The water was to clean the blood so I wouldn't freak out as soon as I saw the wound and the first aid was to close up the wound. Anyways, when I went below deck and saw Leo and Liv passed out on the floor with one of the bottles of whiskey half broken with some whiskey still inside. I just shook my head and decided to reprimand them tomorrow morning.

"Idiots that is going to destroy your liver," I whispered and continued to search for what I needed. When I eventually found them I went to the bathroom and pulled out the glass shard with my fingers and poured water on it. Then it suddenly stopped hurting. "What," I muttered confused.

I hesitantly looked down and saw a small scar where the glass shard entered. "I have healing powers, "I questioned. I was unsure so I decided to test it out.

I grabbed the glass shard and placed it against my forearm and made a large and deep gash. "HOLY HERA," I whisper-screamed out, adverting my eyes. 'I hope this works,' I thought as I poured the rest of the water bottle all over the wound and felt it heal.

When it felt good enough I saw a small scar, about a centimeter long, where I cut myself. "Oh, gracias a Dios. Leo me habría matado si esto no funcionaba," I sighed out, relieved it healed. "That would have been useful to know, "I muttered out in a bitter tone while I walked out the bathroom and cleaned everything up in an angry fit. Not just because I could heal with water, but never noticed, but also because of how dirty Leo and Liv left the boat.

(A.N Izuku didn't feel a boost of energy/ adrenaline like it is Percy said he had in the lightning thief because he had sufficient sleep. Sleeping for a bit earlier in the day, the nap Leo made him take, how long he was unconscious, and he went to slept after he woke up from unconsciousness. Also the shard of glass stabbing him woke him up.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I finished cleaning up I waited for Leo and Liv to wake up by practicing my ice powers that seemed to be a little more powerful after Mama's death, but also a little more unstable. It took even longer to freeze and thaw, especially considering the fact that I was using the saltwater from the ocean.

As I was continued to practice freezing a simple ball of water Leo was the first to wake up and come out with Liv right behind him. They were hungover and were squinting and covering their eyes and groaning in pain. "So how was the whiskey," I said in a calm down while not moving my eyes from my partially frozen ball.

I could practically hear them freeze and smirked. "That's right, I know. I stepped on a glass shard from the broken bottle. So is either of you going to tell me why you would destroy your health by drinking whiskey?"

Leo sighed and groaned out, "We'll tell you later when we feel better." I smiled smugly and said, "I have a solution for that. AMATERASU, COME HERE GIRL!" Leo seemed to know what was going on, while Liv was confused about why I called Amaterasu, but she got her answer when she arrived. "Girl, heal," I told her.

She followed my 'orders' and covered Leo and Liv in her special flames for about 15 to 30 seconds.

When she was done she lay down at my side and closed her eyes, and I looked at Leo and Olivia, only to find that their clothes are burned. "OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY! I SWEAR THAT WAS TO HEAL YOU GUYS, GO GET CHANGED," I screamed out as Leo and Liv covered their privates and rushed to find a change of clothes.