𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧

The following weeks, winter slowly started to appear

The following weeks, winter slowly started to appear. Madelyn, Nathaniel and Aiden spent most of their days with Charlie, when he wasn't working. The police's chief was more than happy to make the child feel at home in Forks. He showed Aiden the entire town, even sharing some memories of his childhood with him. The shapeshifter and vampire couple was, most of the time, following them sharing fond looks about the older man and their son. They couldn't be gladder that they were bonding so much. 

As the family were mostly staying at the Swan's house, they needed places to sleep. Madelyn and Nathaniel slept in the woman's room, as usual, but Charlie made a small surprise in Bella's. It pained him to see his daughter's room so empty, so he decided to do a room for Aiden. 

It made Madelyn teared up as her father showed her the new room and she insisted Aiden could sleep with them, it wasn't a problem since the child was always clinging onto one of his parents, much to their happiness. But Charlie was a stubborn man and didn't change his mind. 

So that Aiden got used to his new surroundings, the wolf pack made their new duty of showing the new pack member the La Push reservation. Paul, Embry, Jacob and Quil wanted to bring Aiden to the cliffs, as a ritual for their new pack members, since his parents wouldn't let him get a tattoo, much to their disappointment. The rest of the pack found them incredibly stupid for wanting to make a child cliff diving. When Paul was the not-so-lucky one to ask the parents if they could bring Aiden, Nathaniel was more than happy to let his wife shift on the spot and pounced on her brother. 

But after a lot of persuasion, the stupid quatuor managed to convince Madelyn and Nathaniel. Aiden dived from the smallest cliff, cuddling into his mother's neck. He hadn't seen anything from the small dive, but was more than proud to brag on the fact that he dived with the rest of the pack. 

Even if both sides of the family managed to make Aiden feel at home and show him everything from the towns, it came to an end soon. The past days, the hybrid seemed to have a growth spurt as he now looked a lot older. And because of his fast-growing pace, Aiden couldn't really go out anymore. If he looked four years old three weeks ago, he now looked like a ten years old. 

♡