Chapter 6: Doctor's Disorders

*Danny's POV*

I walked down the hallways of Casper High to meet up with Tucker before class and I covered my nose. "Phew." I said, catching a whiff of a strange scent. "What is that smell?"

"This?" Tucker handed up a spray can. "Is my all-over body spray. I made it myself! I call it, "Foley" by Tucker Foley." He sprayed his whole face and body, and I could just see the giant puff of spray surrounding him whole. I just stared at him, confused. "It combines with natural odor to create the sweet, manly scent that smells different to everyone who sniffs it."

"Tuck, you smell like a sweaty cookie." I commented.

"By choice! The ladies will be swarming all over me!"

I shivered, with my ghost sense appearing out of nowhere. I looked around, wondering where the ghost could be. Sam and (Y/n) finally caught up to us and we headed to our next class together until Tucker stopped in place.

"Uh...." he droned.

"Tucker?" Danny asked, waving a hand in his face. "Hello?"

"What's wrong with him?" (Y/n) asked, looking over. "Is Tucker okay?"

"This happens every time he gets near the nurse's office, (Y/n)." Sam explained and (Y/n) nodded, although she seemed concerned.

"N-n-n-nurse?" Tucker stammered.

"This is a bad one." Sam said with concern. "In a case like this, (Y/n), it's best not to let him see."

"Oh, I have an empty lunch bag he could use." she said, and handed it to Sam.

Tucker placed his hands on Sam's shoulders. "Come on, Tuck. Find a happy place."

(Y/n) tilted her head at me and I shrugged. We followed them through and Tucker said, "Right, right, I'm not passing a nurse's office. I'm...passing a modeling agency!" When we were far away, he removed the bag from his head and he sighed heavily in relief. "Thanks, Sam. Thanks, (Y/n)."

"You're afraid of the nurse's office?" (Y/n) asked, trying not to laugh.

"Yes!" Tucker said to her, seriously. "Nurse's offices, doctor's offices. Hospitals. Any place with sharp, pointy, sticky things and the smell of sick people." He imitated a poorly, sick person and (Y/n) raised a brow at him. Then, her nostrils flared as she took a whiff.

"Ugh, speaking of sick smells..." she fanned the smell away.

"Yeah, what is that?" Sam asked. "Gym socks and snickerdoodles?"

"Foley, by Tucker Foley." me and Tucker said in unison.

"It's Tucker's cologne." I shivered again. Then, we all looked down the hallway to see Paulina not looking too well. "Uh...is Paulina glowing?"

"I know she's supposed to have flawless skin..." (Y/n) said, rolling her eyes. "But this is ridiculous."

"I feel terrible..." Paulina said, with her hand over her stomach. Her whole body was glowing green. "And disfigured. Stupid bug bite..."

"Bug bite?" I mumbled.

Just then, a tiny bug flew past me and I gasped. I watched it sting Jazz and she yelped, dropping her books. A couple of students were laughing at her until they had the same issue with more bugs. The whole school started erupting into chaos, running away from the bugs that swarmed.

"Oh no...Cover me, guys." I said, and headed for the janitor's locker. "I'm going ghost!"

I flew out of the door while Sam, Tucker, and (Y/n) stood by.