Chapter 8: Infiltrating the Hospital

*Tucker's POV*

I took a deep breath and sighed. I hurried over to the front entrance of the hospital with the ecto-blaster lipstick in one hand and the spray can in the other. The two guards exchanged a look as I shook up the spray can. I lifted my arm and sprayed so much of the cologne that the ghost guards started coughing.

"Oh, please." I said. "You're ghosts! Do you have any idea what you smell like?"

I pointed the ecto-blaster at them and fired. I was taken aback by the recoil that I fell backwards. The ghost guards were gone and I grinned to myself and said, "Don't worry, Danny! The Calvary's coming!" I frowned. "Whether he wants to or not."

Before heading further in the hospital, I found an apron and mask. I put those on and started making my way to my friends. Suddenly, one of the students floated down in front of me and sunk through the floor, making me yelp. "Tucker?" Sam asked.

"Is that you?" (Y/n) also asked.

I blinked once just to make sure I heard that right. "Sam, (Y/n)?" I called out to them. "Where are you two?"

I walked forward until I bumped into (Y/n) who hiccupped and shivered in front of me. I saw blue smoke coming out of her mouth just like the way Danny did when he sensed a ghost near. "Hi, Tuck." She smiled at me and I backed away a little bit and yelped again.

"Oh, and I'm up here!" Sam said. We looked up at the ceiling to see her whole back against the ceiling.

"Ha, and you call me an airhead!" I said as a joke.

"You know, you should really stop and consider all the vile things I could do to you from up here." Sam said, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, Tucker." (Y/n) said, folding her arms. "I don't even know what other powers I have aside from sensing ghosts near. Maybe I could overshadow you and find out."

I grabbed (Y/n) and pulled her aside with me to hide. "I think Danny's in trouble, guys." I said, and looked at (Y/n), "Have you seen him?"

She sighed and frowned, "A while ago. The next thing I felt was his hand holding mine, but Sam and I fell asleep and when we woke up, he was gone." She looked around nervously. "Tucker, there's something evil happening here."

"It's a hospital, (Y/n)." I said, removing my apron. I went to go dispose of it and the mask, too. "There's always something happening here. We have to find Danny!"

"Unfortunately," Sam said. "I think 'we', means you two." She started crawling towards us, and started to find balance. "I'm pretty useless."

"Not to mention there are cameras and guards everywhere." (Y/n) said, "But I can help you navigate through the hospital."

"Actually," I tapped on my chin. "There's no cameras/guards in there!" I pointed at the nearest air vent. "Hey, push that vent open."

Sam went over to release it open, and I went over to grab a stand that had IV bags attached to it. I grabbed some of the tubes, and we hauled Sam downward after making a couple of lassos. I then tied the tubes to the stand and she glared. (Y/n) was underneath the vent, with her hands cupped to lift me upward. She grabbed the chair nearby and helped herself upward.

"If we're not back in five minutes, Sam...just float there, okay?" I said, facing the two from the air vent.

~~~

*Danny's POV*

"What do you want?" I demanded to ask Spectra.

"What everybody wants, Danny." She said, and appeared behind me. "And for me, that means being beautiful!" Spectra wheeled my hospital bed towards a couple lockers ahead. She placed her hands behind her back to the handles. "Which is why I'm assembling this-" She revealed to me a new costume. "-a brand new me. Fashion from only the best teen genetics."