Chapter 23: Fusing Together

*(Y/n)'s POV*

"Ha ha! Tremble before the power of Technus 2.0!" Technus shouted by the power station.

"Wait a minute." Danny said as I held on to him. "Electric street car? Power line? Generator? You've been recharging yourself all night! Get a load of this, (Y/n). Technus 2.0 is a wattage, wasting wastrel!" Technus blasted us away again and we were floating beside the rollercoaster. "Relax, citizens. Danny Phantom is on the job!"

"Please stop shouting your name to the heavens..." I said out of embarrassment. 

"Man, (Y/n), have you been fighting ghosts all night?" Tucker asked, and I glared at him.

"No, Tucker, I've been hunting supermodels all night to see if they want to date you." I rolled my eyes at him, but he had his hopes up. "No, I did not hunt supermodels all night. Of course I've been fighting ghosts 24/7!" 

Normal Danny was relaxed in the front car of the rollercoaster. "Hey, if you want to put her next to me, I'll keep her safe, dude, and while I'm at it, I'll get her number too." He said, winking at me. I looked at my friends for help, but they weren't of help at all. 

"Danny, you already have my number-!" I started to say, but then I yelped as ghost Danny dragged me away to battle. We stopped floating in mid-air as we saw the Specter Speeder coming our way. "Oh...oh no. It's your dad and Danny. I mean, you're there. I mean...ugh, this is confusing! This is a bad idea. Your dad is going to start asking me questions on why I'm helping you fight ghosts, but hopefully I'll think of some excuse to say something stupid like you kidnapped me, or something. Look out!"

The Specter Speeder tilted away as the ecto-beam shot at us. We noticed that normal Danny fell out of the vehicle and we dove down to him. I jumped off ghost Danny when we neared the ground and I somersaulted to catch him. "Dueling doppelgangers." Ghost Danny scolded. "Have you lost half of our minds!?" 

We all met up behind one of the tents in the amusement park. "Dude, I'm not the one wearing the bedsheet." Normal Danny said.

Normal Danny grabbed me out of the way as the ecto-beam aimed at the three of us. "I'll save you, son and (Y/n)!" Mr. Fenton yelled. We hurried over to the Specter Speeder when it crashed to the side. 

"Mr. Fenton!" I said, and we went to the driver's side. He was knocked out. 

"Made copies of yourself?" Technus wheeled up to us in the Fenton RV. "Why didn't I think of that?" 

My eyes started fluttering. I needed a nap. "Go on you two, I'll be fine..." I said, out of exhaustion. I slumped at the side of the Specter Speeder. "I'll take care of your dad-" I turned around and saw that he was gone. "Uhm...Mr. Fenton?" He zoomed past me on a little motorbike and I winced. 

"That was awesome!" Tucker said as I heard the rollercoaster roll to a stop. He jumped out to see me and I walked over, trying not to fall asleep. "Hi, (Y/n)! Wanna join me and Sam for the rollercoasters?" Sam's hair was all over the place and she looked like she had a couple years taken off her life span. We both ended up glaring at him as he ran off. 

~~~

Later that evening, Sam, Tucker, and I were lounging around Danny's bedroom and watched chaos unfold before our eyes. "Curse this infernal, messy room!" Danny shouted. We were trying to figure out what happened with the other Danny. "This looks like a job for...the vacuum cleaner!" He leaped behind it and started cleaning up in the most heroic way ever. 

"Danny, something's up." Sam said. 

"Yeah, what did you do?" I asked. "You're definitely not yourself. Did you two fuse together?"