no.2

"HEY" .

He stops what he was about to do,  looking back with a shocking face , the person who yelled goes to him and catches him , pulling him back .
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" The boy who saved him spoke , holding him by his shoulder and shaking him slightly.
Having tears in his eyes .

The boy who wanted to jump was looking numb,  not understand nothing that was happening at this moment, only looking at the strangers eyes , feeling his heart skips a beat , why....why would someone wants to save him., why did this unknown person just saved his life ....why .
He couldn't understand, not knowing what to say only looking at him with a shocking face .

The stranger was literally crying for him , such a good heart that he have .
The boy looks so tired that he couldn't even hold himself up, his legs were going week , the stranger holding him by his shoulders . "Please.....why...why do you want to die " the stranger spoke , looking at him like they were really close friends. He just hates when people hurt themselves, he wants to save them .

The boy still didn't spoke , still trying to process what was happening , he opens his mouth to speak but no words were coming out from his mouth, it looks like something was stopping him from speaking.  He was just shocked, no one have ever saved him before.

"SAY SOMETHING PLEASE " The stranger yelled , this time he brought his hand down , touching his wrist till he held his palms , the warmth of his hand is all he needed, the warmth of someone that he was lingering for . He have missed touching something warm that makes your whole body warm .

"I..........I....I dont know " the boy said really slowly and quietly, looking on the ground this time and finally he came back to his senses, taking his hands off from him and backing away like he just saw some ghost in front of him .

"You don't know what .....look I dont know you but please dont ever do that again " the stranger said to him , only looking at his face it can calm him a little bit . He gulps,  trying to make his throat wet so he can speak clearly.

"Why.....why did you saved me ?" The sad boy asks , looking directly at the stranger, staring an eye contact with him , his eyes were pretty like his soul .
"What do you mean by saving you.....I dont want you to die....you're young okay ....dont do that please " the stranger again spoke,  hoping he changes his mind . The stranger have saved many lives before but for this one , he feels so bad .

"How.....how did you find me " the boy still continued to asks , he wants to know about this stranger who saved his life at least.  "You bumped into me and I spoke to you but you didn't said nothing.....I noticed that you don't look well so I decided to follow you.....thanks god I did that " the stranger told him the short story .

The boy starts to cry next to the stranger, making him to feel bad . The boy was shy so he covered his face with his palms , "it's okay....you can cry as much as you want if that makes you feel better.....think that I'm not here and cry " the stranger said and the boy nods slowly , sniffing,  tears rolling down his cheeks . Trying to forget about everything and continues to cry .

The stranger only looks at him , feeling his heart breaks only by looking at him cry so he goes to him with slow steps,  not wanting to scare him and slowly brought his hands up and hugs him . He was taller so he had to tiptoe . "Shhh...its okay " he says and pets his back lightly. 

The boy calmed down and stops crying,  he opened his eyes, taking his hands away from his face and looks straight into his eyes with his red swallowed ones . The stranger smiles at him , showing him the most beautiful smile that he have ever seen . Trying to give him back a smile but he couldn't do it so inside he just looks at him with an shocked face . His eyes were tired , trying to keep them open, blinking slowly.  The stranger noticed it.

"You seem tired...do you wanna rest ?" He asks but the boy didn't said nothing, still the stranger continued to asks "do you want me to stay with you?" He again asks and he didn't get nothing in reply.

"I see...you dont talk much " he again spoke and sat down on the ground, making the boy to sit next to him .
"You can use my shoulder if you want to take a rest " the stranger boy said with a small smile on his face , wanting to look welcoming to him .

The boy again didn't spoke , he only closed his eyes , the stranger took the opportunity, he brought his hand up and made that boys head to lay on his shoulder.  The stranger just hopes this boy isn't dangerous person or doesn't find him weird,  he just wants to be nice to him, he pitys him .

Staying quiet, not talking at all , it looks like the boy was taking a nap , the stranger can hear him breath in and out like the boy haven't slept in so many days , he decided not to wake him up even though he needed to go somewhere.  That somewhere can wait. 

After some minutes , the boy opened his eyes , lifting his head up and he looks at the boy next to him ,remembering everything that happened and he got up immediately. "I'm sorry " the boy apologized .

"No...dont apologize for nothing " the stranger said and he got up too . The boy only nods,  bowing at him and run away but the stranger stops him .
"Wait......please if you feel sad or something....just call me okay " the stranger said. 

The boy looks at him , not really knowing if he should trust him or no . He did anyway, taking his phone out and gave it to the stranger.  The stranger took the phone and typed his own number and put a name there.

"Here.....its jake " the stranger now his name is jake said .

.

Thank you.