no.18

'Jaeyun?' . Sunghoon thought.

Sunghoon felt like something hit him in his heart , the name jaeyun, he haven't heard this name since he was young , a child .
His emotions changed, he couldn't chew on his food . He felt like the world around him stoped , "sure here" jake said and handed the fork to his mom and this made sunghoon to wide  his eyes , Jake's name is jaeyun , he couldn't understand, jake looked at sunghoon  and noticed his emotions "my korean name is jaeyun " jake said to him but sunghoons expressions didn't changed , but remained the same .

"Sunghoon are you okay?" Jake asked him and placed his hand on his shoulder, looking straight in his eyes , sunghoon gulps , he shakes his head and got up "um...where's the bathroom." Sunghoon asked with a nervous voice.
"I'll take you " jake said and got up with sunghoon, taking him with him and walked away.

"What's wrong with sunghoon?" Sunoo asked.  They didn't know of course.

"Here...please tell me are you okay " Jake said, he was worried about sunghoon " yeah..I'm fine " sunghoon said and entered the bathroom, closing the door . He straight went to the sink, pouring cold water on his hands and then his face . "Sunghoon......its another jaeyun...a lot of jaeyuns are here in this world " sunghoon spoke with himself.
And wiped his hand with the towel that was near him .

He took some deep breaths "cool" he said and left, when he left the bathroom, jake was waiting for him there , as soon as he closed the door jake approached him , moving more closely to him "are you sure you're fine?" Jake asked again, he didn't want sunghoon to be sick or unhappy or wherever he is feeling right now. 

Sunghoon nods and gave jake a smile so he can look that he is fine "don't worry "  sunghoon said and Jake nods . "Let's go now...soon it will be his birthday " jake said and they walked, going there back to the table , sitting down "sorry " sunghoon said and continued to eat food,  he didn't know what gotten into him .

After that they ate food , talking , they would talk to sunghoon too and he got more comfortable...time psess by. Soon it will hit twelve, it was around eleven and fifty minutes. Everyone got ready , Jake's brother have went to his room to change into beautiful clothes , others downstairs waiting for him to go down when it's his birthday, everyone standing there , jake was next to sunghoon. 

As the time hits twelve, they hear that his brother was coming there , turning the light off , each having one candle in their hands , sunghoon found this really beautiful, the lighting and all, it was pretty.  His mom had the cake in her hands , holding it as her son came to her .

People started to cheer and started to sing the birthday song to him, sunghoon went along with them , it was new to him and this looks fun, so much fun, he wished to celebrate his birth too like this . "Happy birthday" as they all said , Jake's brother blowed the candles on his cake, everyone clapping their hands , turning the lights on .

Jake placed his hand in sunghoons shoulder and brought him closer to him, making sunghoon to feel surprised and looked at jake , jake was shorter than sunghoon but sunghoon still felt like a gigantic hand touched him and made his soul all warm . Jake looked at sunghoon , their faces were really close , both looking at each other with no smiles on their face , jake was so much more pretty up close .

"Okayyy LETS PARTY "  Jay yelled and it made Jake to come to his senses and cheered with them , jay goes and played music there , they all started to dance, sunghoon would smile all the time , looking at them being happy , after how many years sunghoon finally got to be this happy, jake truly changed his life.

"Go heeseung go heeseung " they stared to chant as heeseung went in the middle of the room and started to break dance , Jake's brother went to him and danced there with him , heeseung was really a good dancer, it amazed sunghoon , then to his surprise jake went on the dance floor, sunghoon looks at him and he didn't expect it .
Jake is good at dancing,  the way jakes moves so elegantly, sunghoon couldn't take his eyes off of him , it's like addiction to sunghoon . Watching him dance it made him to dance too .

To shy to do that , he would only smile and giggles , moving his body a little so he doesn't have to stay still. "OKAY next we have sunghooonnn" jay was the one who said his name , as he said his name , they looked at him and cheered , Sunghoon didn't know what to do.  Should he start dancing or not , he have never tired dancing before, he doesn't know if he is good at dancing and he didn't want to embarrass himself. Jake looked at sunghoon and gave him a smile , telling him to come and dance.

Sunghoon gulps 'just do it ' Sunghoon thought and he went in the middle , jskes mom had a camera on her hand and filmed everything.  Sunghoon looked at them and he started to break dance, the song was like that, heeseung hyping him up and jake got shocked by it , sunghoon moves so smoothly, more good than him . He loves seeing sunghoon dance,  it was a fun night.

The night went like that, dancing , celebrating his birthday, playing games , telling scary stories and all , sunghoon and Jake would always stick together every time , it's near 3 in the morning when they left , all of them left and only sunghoon was there .

The light was on, no one there and you can see how dirty the room was , "I will help you with cleaning " sunghoon had told Jake,  even if sunghoon leaves he will be alone on the streets so why not stay here with jake together. "Its okay I will do it by myself " jake said to him , sunghoon wanted to help him .

Jake took the forks and knifes that were on the table , to clean but sunghoon went to him and tried to take them from jake " I'll help you with that" sunghoon said . He only wants to help jake since jake have had helped him a lot . " no it's fine " jake said but he accidentally cuts his finger with the knife that was there .

The next thing that sunghoon did was take his hand and placed his finger in his mouth and....

he kissed it .

.

Thank you.
This book might sound boring but tbh it's my fav book of mine.