no.26

It was the other piece of the picture.

Sunghoon went quiet now , he looks up at jake with his teary eyes and then down to the picture, he took the picture in his hand and looks at it more closely, it was him in that picture, young sunghoon. "I told you" jake said .
Sunghoon tried to process everything what was happening, he took his own picture from the pocket and placed them together, it fits perfectly, it looks beautiful.

Sunghoon started to cry, tears rolling down his pretty face, his nose turning red , his eyeballs were kind of pink shade . Looking at jake with teary eyes, making jake to feel sad for him . "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner " jake spoke . Sunghoon let out an shaky breath "why...." sunghoon said , he was mad at jake for not telling him sooner , he thinks that if the picture didn't fell he would never know that jake is his childhood friend.

He was mad at jake because he wanted to find jaeyun , the last time he saw jaeyun when he was young was the time that Jaeyuns dad took jaeyun away with force from sunghoon.  He remembers it now,  he remembered it really well .  "I'm sorry ....I thought- " jake spoke but his words were cut off from sunghoon "thought what ....." sunghoon said , looking at jake .

"I thought that you dont remember me ....I thought that you forgot about your childhood friend " jake said,  he didn't want to tell sunghoon because he thought that things will end up badly , it's true ...sunghoon isn't feeling good at this moment "why would I forget......you literally saved me back then too " sunghoon said .

"Why didn't you told me earlier" sunghoon said, jake looking at him , seeing the tears on his face it made him to feel like a bad person . Looking at sunghoons eyes and then at his lips , his lips red , so red that made jake to kiss them . While sunghoon was talking, saying that he was mad at jake and other things , jake was to busy looking at his lips , moving when he spoke so jake moved his face close to him and kissed his lips , sunghoon stops from talking , eyes wide open , he froze on his spot while jake was feeling his lips.

Sunghoon moved back from the kiss making jake to come back to his senses ,  feeling awkward now,  he shouldn't have kissed him but he couldn't control himself, sunghoon looks at him and Jake looked down, to shy to look up , biting on his lips, getting nervous, he just kissed his childhood friend.

Sunghoon looked at him and he took a step forward, placing his hand on Jake's neck and kissed him back . Jake didn't expect this but yeah it happened. When jake kissed sunghoon first,  sunghoons heart melted and it looked like his soul just healed and it was free from his problems. 

Sunghoon took Jake's bottom lip and sucks it inside his mouth, making jake to feel small at this moment, tiptoeing so he can match sunghoons height. Their lips stared to move , kissing .
Lips melting , it was so sweet, sweet like chocolate that melts when something hot is touching it .

Sunghoon took more steps forward, making jake to go backwards, still kissing him , he didn't want to break the kiss because it felt so good for both of them . Jake's legs hits the edge of the bed and made him to fall , sunghoon went on top of him this time.  Legs each side of Jake's thighs , making their thighs to touch .

Sunghoon held Jake's hand on the bed pinning it, lips moving , eating each other out . Their tongues falling in love,  exchanging salivas , teeth would bang against each other,  you can still see sunghoons tears drying on his cheeks as he kisses jake , kisses him passionately, he wanted to have more of him , this wasn't enough, his body was speaking it self , he broke the kiss and looks down at jake with his eyes filled with lust while Jake's eyes were half closed, like a fuck me eyes shape . Looking up at sunghoon .

No one said nothing, jake brought his hand up to sunghoons neck and pulled him down , brushing their lips together not really kissing,  only brushing into each other and sunghoon moved his face and kissed Jake's cheek instead making jake to form a small smile on his face, from kissing his cheek to kissing his ear , making jake to let out a deep giggle , this giggle did things to sunghoon inside his body .

He looked deep down to his eyes , he felt bad for getting mad at him "I'm sorry" sunghoon said , before jake could say something he kissed his lips , making him to stop speaking and made him to forget about what he was about to say to sunghoon.

As he kissed his lips , going down and kissed his chin , breathing in every kiss he would let  , going down and kissed Jake's Adam apple . Making Jake to throws his head back and give him more space , arching his back as sunghoons hand moved up and down his waist , feeling good .

Sunghoon kissed his chest from on top of Jake's shirt , Jake pushed sunghoon a little and took his own shirt off and laid back down in his position making sunghoon to smirk and goes down and the first thing he kissed was Jake's left nipple making jake to let out a moan .

"Ahh~~" 

Jake is sensitive with his body . 'This feels good ' jake thought as sunghoon started to kiss his chest , and he would lick his chest , going from his nipple and up with his tongue like 5 centimeters up , licking his chest making Jake's toes to curl and twitch . He would let out whines everytime he would feel sunghoons tongue on him and the whines made sunghoon to do more . As he felt satisfied with making Jake's chest wet and a whiny mess he parted his lips and placed them on Jake's skin near his collar bones , he started to suck his skin in . Making jake to hold the bed sheets because this felt so good , it felt like magic. 

Sunghoon ended up leaving a hickey on Jake's body,  smiling , feeling proud at what he did , looking down at jake , seeing Jake's right side of his face because he wasn't looking at sunghoon, he was still feeling his stomach form butterflies and ticking his insides . Sunghoon looks at him down,  he looks hot .

Sunghoon held Jake's cheeks , squished them , making Jake's lips to look like a fish mouth , sunghoon looks at him "let's forget about everything for tonight " sunghoon spoke like a whisper and Jake looks at him,  he nods . Still holding his cheeks , "take your tongue out" sunghoon commands and jake did as he was told , taking his tongue out and sunghoon opened his mouth and took Jake's tongue on his mouth .

That night went with them making out , feeling each other as much as they want , touching every part of their bodies,  at the end of this season they cuddled each other to sleep .

.

Thank you.

;).