no.12

It was jake .

Sunghoon widened his eyes,  not knowing what to do , starting to panic , he took some deep breaths to calm down and he answered the call, placing his phone on his ear . "Hey" sunghoon was the first one to speak . Jake giggles from the other line of the phone,  his giggle deep making sunghoons ears to tickle " hey....I didn't thought you'll speak first " jake said and ended the sentence with a chuckle, sunghoon got shy, smiling secretly. It was silent again so Jake spoke.

"I called you because.....I wanted to see you " jake said and sunghoon felt like flying up the sky, jake ....jake wants to meet with a person like sunghoon, sunghoon gulps "oh..yeah " sunghoon said , wherever he is with jake , he felt nervous and his mind stops thinking. 
"Good......un where are you right now?" Jake said . Sunghoon looks around "where you met me last night " sunghoon said and Jake nods in the other line of the phone "I'll be there for 10 minutes.....bye sunghoon " jake said and hungs up .

Sunghoon slides his hand down slowly , jake saying his name and everything, its just so good . He put the phone back in his pocket and goes to the park , sitting down on a bench that was next to a tree . It didn't took much time for jake to arrive. Sunghoon didn't saw jake because jake was behind him and Jake walked there slowly and placed his hands in sunghoons eyes , covering them.

"Guess who I am  " jake said .

How can sunghoon not know this , he have memorized his voice in his head really well , and sunghoon doesn't have no one but jake . Sunghoon smiles "jake" he said and jake took his hand away and sat next to sunghoon "how did you find it on the first try " jake said with a pout . "You're my only friend " sunghoon said , looking down, to shy to look up . Jake was wearing a dark green t shirt with black jeans. 

"Really....from one side I'm glad about it but also sad knowing that you dont have other friends " jake said looking at sunghoons face . "Anyway....how is your stomach?" Jake asked and looks at his tummy , sunghoon looked down too and said that "it's good " . He then noticed that he still have Jake's hoodie on , he got embarrassed.

"I'm sorry ......for this " sunghoon said, pointing at his hoodie "I didn't notice that....and dont be sorry it's okay " jake said "no take it" sunghoon said . "No no no ....you can have it ..please keep it " jake said , Sunhoon loves the hoodie a lot and it's from Jake given to him and he accepts the offer. Smiling at jake "thank you" sunghoon said.  "You're welcome " jake answered .

It was silence again, they didn't know what to say only smiling. "Where do you wanna go?" Jake asked first , he wanted to enjoy this day with sunghoon , together , as friends hanging out . Sunghoon looks at him , he didn't know where , as long as he will be with jake together . "I don't know " sunghoon said .

Jake placed his fingers on his lips to think "humm.....let's go eat some desert and then we'll thingk where we should go next" jake said . "Why are you doing this all only for me " Sunghoon said and Jake looks at him "why....its just hanging out as friends....so don't worry about anything " jake said and gave sunghoon a big smile making sunghoon to smile back too . 'He is to nice ' sunghoon thought and Jake got up "let's go...my car is parked there " jake said and points at one black car , sunghoon got up too , he have never been in a car before, only when he was young , when he still had a dad , I mean he still does bud he left them for another woman. 

They walked to his car , the car was so pretty, sunghoon looks at the car amazed,  not wanting to show how amazed he was for it "nice car " sunghoon said and jake chuckles "thank you...its my brothers mine is broken " jake said and this surprised sunghoon , how rich is jake for having their own cars. "Mine is prettier " jake said and opened the door car for sunghoon to enter , sunghoon looks at it and enters,  sitting down, the car is with balck leather seats , it smells like vanilla inside .
Jake sat in the driver's seat , "let's go" jake said and drove,  sunghoon was so excited, feeling his heart bump against his chest.

Jake's driving skills were no joke , he drove really pretty and nice . Sunghoon would take a glance at jake , he loves the way he looks , Jake's pretty .
"You're handsome " sunghoon said while looking at jake , his voice was low but jake still heard him , sunghoon looks back at the road, he didn't meant to say that out loud,  jake giggles "thank you...you are pretty too" jake said .

Sunghoons ears turned red , holding the hem of the hoodie with his fingers,  feeling small at this moment. Jake continued to drive and sunghoon was shy all the way till they arrived at the desert store . Jake parked the car in the parking lot , inside one building. They both came out of the car .

"Here we are " jake said ,looking at sunghoon, he was looking at the bakery next to him , it looked pretty from outside , "let's go " jake said and they entered inside,  sitting down in one table next to a beautiful big flower.  This bakery had a lot of plants inside and it looked cozy , perfect for sunghoon, he loved the place so far. 

Jake was sitting down and looked at sunghoon , this bakery is Jake's favorite, he have favorite dessert here and even is regular here "what do you want to eat?" Jake asks. "I don't know " sunghoon said , " do you want the same like mine , I bet you will like it " jake said and sunghoon nods , he have never ordered deserve before so he doesn't know what they have here.

The waiter came to them and hugged jake , sunghoon looks at him with a poker face on.

'Why did he hug jake?' Sunghoon thought.

.

Thank you.