no.6

"So......I'm sorry if you're worried or thinking that I'm being weird ....I just want to help you" jake spoke .

Sunghoon looks at him , licking his dry lips that were a little chapped. "Don't worry.......I'm....actually glad that you care about me " sunghoon said quietly and slowly. Jake felt good to hear this so he isn't scaring him . Jake took the chopsticks and took meat and dropped the meat in the boiling pot "this is how you eat it ....it only takes like ten seconds till its cooked and you can eat it " jake explained it to sunghoon and sunghoon nods , holding the chopsticks and did the same , looking at the meat, it smells nice,  he have missed eating meat.  Placing the meat in his mouth, smells it and he opened his mouth and ate the piece of meat , closing his eyes feeling it , it's so delicious.

"Is it good?" Jake asks and sunghoon nods , still with meat in his mouth and jake smiles at it.  "Okay ....I wanted to talk with you about your.....life problems " jake said and sunghoon starts to chew on the food slowly , looking at jake . He hopes nothing happens between them if sunghoon refuses to tell him the truth . Sunghoon nods anyway .

"Please....I dont know nothing about you but....dont try to kill yourself....I really think you're cool and deserves to live . " jake spoke . Wrapping meat in the lettuce , making it good , putting salad inside too and handed it to sunhoon.

"Here...try this because you are eating it wrongly " jake said with a small giggle at the end , sunghoon felt shy that he can feel his ears turning red . Sunghoon brought his hand  and took the lettuce in his hand and put it in his mouth .
'This is so delicious ' sunghoon though and chews on it , jake can see sunghoons expressions change and made him to smile "see ....I told you it's good " jake said .

Sunghoon wanted to talk back with jake about his situation so sunghoon spoke " jake....I don't know who you are but ....I'm more much happy that I know someone like you cares for me ...thank you and I'm sorry " sunghoon said,  continued to eat more food , he was hungry.

"Dont apologize and dont thank me " jake said .

Sunghoon thinks now "to be honest with you.....you're the only person that helped me, the last time I remember, I had a friend in kindergarten that he always helped me " sunghoon said . Jake kinda got surprised on how much sunghoon had spoke because sunghoon isn't an talkative guy.

"It feels nice knowing that but...may i ask are you still friends with him?" Jake asked and put a piece of meat in his mouth, chewing with his mouth closed.

Sunghoon stayed quiet, not saying nothing. "Forget what I asked " jake said and sunghoon only nods once . Actually in fact sunghoon doesn't remember how it happened and what happened with his childhood friend but he can't forgive a friend like him because he was the only friend that he had .

"Also .....all the helping that you say I did to you....I only helped you once its more like saving.....consider that I did it because you're my friend " Jake said .

Sunghoon felt his hand shakes , not being able to hold the chopsticks the word 'friend' coming from Jake's mouth made him ...........happy?. He cant understand what is he feeling right now ,but he loves it.

"I'm your friend?" Sunghoon asks .

"Mm...so feel free to say anything to me and do wherever you like....be comfortable with me" jake said and sunghoon gave him a smile , you can see his eyes brighten . They continued to eat . Both were hungry when they came here so .

While eating someone called jake , he checked the phone and he saw that it was his friend. "Wait a second " jake said and got up to take the call leaving sunghoon again alone .

"Hey....look I'm sorry " jake said on the phone,  on the other line it was his friend that he was supposed to meet .

'Dude....its okay because I forgot about it and fuck it ' his friend said and laughs .

Jake felt better hearing this from his friend ."okay jay ....see you letter..I'm coming at your house " jake said .

'Mm...come baby ' his friend said and giggled .

"Ah.. stop it and bye" jake hangups.  Jake cant take sweet words because it makes him blush , I guess he have a praising kink . It's not time to talk about it now,  jake went to sunghoon , seeing him drink a juice. 

"Sorry for leaving you alone " jake said with a smile "don't worry" sunghoon said back and continued to eat . Jake watching every movement of him ,he noticed that sunghoon started to get more comfortable around him which it's nice. 

Time passes by as they finished eating.  Jake paying for everything.
"Wahh..I'm full...the food was so good too" jake said . They were outside now .
Sunghoon nods and he spoke "thank you " sunghoon said and he took some steps backwards, looking at jake , he waved at him in an awkward wave , jake waves back at him and sunghoon left. 

Walking , having a smile on his face , he was so happy today, it was a good day for him , after so many years finally this happened . Also .....'friends....wow' sunghoon thought, he still couldn't believe it , he knows they just met but he feels safe around jake and he feels trust in Jake and jake looks like a trustworthy guy .

Touching his tummy, no longer making weird noises , he was full . Checking his phone   his phone was full with battery too . He continued to walk and was in one park,  he approached one single tree and sat down on the ground, back resting against the tree , the trees shadow stoping the sun light to touch sunghoon.

'Jake........I don't know your inside but from outside you look like a good friend , hopefully you are good inside as much more like your outside ' Sunghoon thought and closed his eyes to rest a little bit .

"I'm happy " Sunghoon said .

.

Thank you.