no.19

he kissed it .

Jake looking at him , at his eyes and then at his lips touching his finger, sunghoon let go of Jake's hand and looked down "when you kiss it ...it will heal " sunghoon said quietly and to shy to look up,  he didn't ment to kiss his finger like that without asking for permission but he couldn't see jake getting hurt .

Jake looks at him again,  he didn't know what to say , this meant a lot to jake and he remembers everything that sunghoon said , it will heal , and true , his finger doesn't feel any pain, sunghoon had meant it when he kissed his scar , he kissed it with all his heart .
"Its okay....thank you" jake said, he suddenly got nervous around sunghoon and he doesn't know why.  Sunghoon looked at him "I'll go now" sunghoon said and left going to the entrance door , jake looked at him and ran up to him.

"You should stay...its late in the morning " jake said to sunghoon .

Sunghoon wanted to be with him but he didn't accepted the offer, he thought that he did something bad about kissing his scar . "No ...I'll go" sunghoon said and opened the door, he left there " at least let me take you home "jake said . "please no.....I'll go alone please " sunghoon said, jake didn't want to let sunghoon alone at this time but sunghoon didn't want to go with jake . "Thank you for today" sunghoon said and left , jake only looks at him .

Looking down at his own finger , no blood on his finger, he still could feel sunghoons lips on his finger , he smiled but also felt sad about it . He brought his finger up to his mouth and...

Kissed it .

.

Sunghoon was running till he arrived at his own house,  he wanted to take the suit case with him but he also didn't want to , where will he put the suitcase , he couldn't just walk around with it and if he leaves it alone someone probably would steal it .
He was on his house yard , looking at the house ,he wanted to go back there and take something because he forgot to take it . It was a picture.

Sunghoon didn't want to knock on the door and to wake his mom up, and she probably is sleeping at this time but he wanted to have that picture so bad . He took some deep breaths and went behind the house,  where his room was , sneakily, he climbed one tree and the house was small so it was easy for him to climb and go in his room , the window was opened, he left it open yesterday . He went inside his room, trying not to make no noise and not to wake his mom up.

He straight went to the drawer , taking some books out and he finally found the ripped picture, it was a boy in that picture, a 4 year old boy, it was his childhood friend. He took the picture and put it in his pocket,  leaving his room back from the window.

He was happy that he succeeded in this and went to the park , his usual place .

.

As jake was alone there , biding good bye to sunghoon and kissed his own finger because sunghoon have had kissed it. He went inside , he skipped the cleaning part and went to his room, his mom was already sleeping and for his brother, he probably was in his room , to busy receiving birthday wishes and opened the gifts that they gave him .

Jake went to his room ,his dog was sleeping,  she was tired . Jake sat down in his soft chair that spins around, and
Laid there , he is thinking of sunghoon.
"I really want to tell him the truth " jake said to himself. Since the day that he met sunghoon , he can't forget about him , sunghoon is so good . Jake is glad that he got to make sunghoon to be alive, it hurts seeing sunghoon sad and hurt, he want to see sunghoon living his life like a normal teenager and more happy.

As he thinks of sunghoon, he misses him , "I shouldn't have let him go" jake spoke with himself, touching his hairs , he felt the urge to meet sunghoon and to take him with himself to his house, he wanted to be with sunghoon .and that's what he did , he took his phone and the keys of his car , going out of his house without his mom and brother knowing. 

He drove to Jake's house, not knowing where is sunghoon , as he arrives there, 
He didn't called sunghoon and instead he went to the door and rang the bell , he knows its still three in the morning but he didn't care, he wanted to meet sunghoon like right now . He rang the bell again, he doesn't think that sunghoon is asleep. He waits until sunghoons mom opened the door , she was sleepy , eye bags under her eyes , she looked completely a mess.

She looked at jake with his eyebrows raised "I'm sorry miss....where is your son ?" Jake asked politely, not knowing the truth , she only looks at him "my son?" She asked . "Yeah...sunghoon" jake said , waiting for an answer. " he is no longer my son" sunghoons mom said and closed the door in front of jakes face , he was surprised.

"What....where is sunghoon miss" jake said and knocks on the door but no one opened the door , jake got nervous about this , what does she meant by that , did sunghoon lied to him or what . Jake had a lot of thought , he didn't know where to find sunghoon but he got an idea where he might be so he took his car and went to the park where he met sunghoon when he was hurt .

Sunghoon was lying on the bench , crying , it was the depression hitting him , he wanted to hurt himself so badly,  the more and more he stayed with Jake his feelings would grow more . As he continues to cry , laying down on the bench , jake arrived there .

"Sunghoon".

.

Thank you.