no.4

The blood started to drop from his skin and on the ground.

Closing his eyes really tightly that they started to cry , biting on his lips really hard making it to bleed , his teeth with blood and his lip skin ripped , new scar on his wrist , he dropped the knife on the ground that was covered in blood , he didn't cut it really deep but it still was bleeding so badly .

He starts to cry , not knowing what to do, hitting his head on the wall behind him multiple times and groans "aghhh" . He started to cry even more now, it hurts but he didn't care , he didn't mind the blood loss , the blood thin and a pale red, he doesn't eat that much to make the blood thick and red . Where to buy food , he doesn't have much money .

"Why....why am I feeling like this.....why do I want to die.....maybe because I'm alone " he spoke with himself, stops crying and looking up at the sky that was covered with stars , the stars shining, some big and some small , different shapes . He smiles at them .

Looking down at his phone, he thought of jake and he took his phone on his hand , turning it on and looks at the contact named jake. Having two thought, should he call him or no, what if Jake was only playing with him , but if he played he wouldn't have cried when he saw him wanting to die , he wouldn't have hugged him and begged him not to die .

Looking at the phone screen , he didn't had much battery . He made his mind and called him , taping the call button and place the phone on his ear . Waiting for jake to answer the call ,he didn't check the time , what if jake is sleeping , a lot of what ifs were going in his mind.

After 8 times ringing the phone , he was about to hang up but someone spoke on the other line of the phone," hello?" his voice husky , it looks like he just woke up . He finally heard the voice that he wanted to hear , he didn't said nothing,  he didn't know why did he called him on the first place,  is it because he was in pain and wanted to take the pain away by hearing jake speak, his voice calming .

"Hello....is somebody there?" Jake asks , the number unknown to him so he doesn't have no idea who is calling him , the boy only listens to his voice, silence . Jake was sleepy , he woke up for this call and now no one is talking,  jake thinks that someone is pranking him .

"If you hear me say something " jake said .

The boy decided to speak,  taking a deep breath "it's me......sunghoon-" . Beep beep beep.

The phone shut down because of low battery, the boy , now his name is sunghoon, looks at the phones black screen, getting mad at it "ugh fuck " sunghoon said , getting frustrated.
At jake he just heard the name sunghoon, 'who is sunghoon?' Jake thought and just struggles it off and went back to sleep .

"Ahh...really....why did I said my name ....he doesn't know my name " sunghoon said to himself, holding his phone with his thumb and point finger, swinging it around. 'I hope he is smart enough to know who is sunghoon ' sunghoon though and lays down on the ground, feeling dizy . The blood on his wrist stoped bleeding and it dried on his skin , he didn't care about his skin now,  he just rolled down his sleeve and placed his palm under his head , closing his eyes .

'I'm not lucky enough' he thought and drifted to sleep .

.

Next morning, sunghoon opens his eyes , the sun light hitting his eyes making him to close them back , his head starts to ache,  the blood loss that he had last night was making him sick.
Getting up and sitting down,  nothing makes sense to him because he just woke up , rubbing his eyes with his right hand .

He stretches,  feeling good when you stretch yourself. He gulps,  gulping the dry saliva in his mouth. What will he do now , everything's the same but he still was mad because his phone decided to shut down when he needed it the most.

Getting up and took the blue jacket that was on the ground, wearing it and left. 
He was hungry , holding his stomach with his palm, the stomach making weird noises asking for food ' wait a little bit ....I'll look for food now ' sunghoon thought and continued to walk , his black converses were dirty .

Having on baggy Jeans with a grey oversized tshirt.  The clothes that he had on the night his mom kicked him out , luckily he had some moneys with himself and the charger in his jackets pocket. He was walking, looking for an electricity so he can charge his phone and talk to jake , maybe not . He doesn't want to call jake again , he was to shy to do that again. 

Walking on the city street , people everywhere, some hanging out some walking because they need to go somewhere and more . He just looks down , he didn't want to look up, to scared to do that , scared that someone will tell him to leave because he is scaring people.

Hands in his pocket and walks , it was hot to walk around with the jacket but he had a tshirt on and he didn't want to show his scars to people, its not that they will care but they will mind in his business .

By walking, he stops at one street food , looking at it, it sells corn dogs, mozzarella cheese stick . The smell was so good that made sunghoons stomach to make weird noises again.

The cashier saw sunghoon and called for him "hey....young boy" the old lady who was the cashier said.  Sunghoon looks around him , he didn't know who was she talking about and he points at himself mouthed a "me?" .

The old lady nods and told him to come to her "yeah you you " she said and sunghoon approaches her , looking down , he thought that she will scold him but instead she asks .

"What do you want to eat ?" .

.

Thank you.