no.27

Next morning, sunghoon opened his eyes first because the sun light made him to , as he open his eyes, he looks around the house , remembering everything of what happened yesterday and last night, sunghoon smiles , he felt something on his hands , he looked at his right and saw jake there sleeping peacefully as sunghoons arm was under Jake's neck . Jake's hairs tickling sunghoons neck.

He took a deep breath, looking down and he saw them both being shirtless, looking at Jake's uper body , covered with hickeys that sunghoon did, he smiles , at least he did them and not someone else . As he looks at jake , jake opened his eyes really slowly, he felt someone staring at him , when he fully opened his eyes , his eyes met with sunghoons ones .

Jake took some seconds to process everything and everything to make sense, he smiled. "Good morning " sunghoon was the first one to speak , with his morning voice . "Good morning~~" Jake said back with a smile on his face , showing his teeths to sunghoon .

"Lets stay more here and then we'll have a talk" jake spoke this time and sunghoon nods , he knows its probably about all this childhood friends thing .

2007 19th June . (They are 5 years old )

"Mom " one young boy said, he run up to his mom with a smile on his face , his mom smiled back at him and picked him up , holding him with her hands "yes jaeyunie " his mom said , jaeyun just came back from his hanging out , "I met someone" he said , getting excited about it, his mom looks at him and smiled "wah really...who?" She asked .

"His name is sunghoon ......he was sitting down all alone so I talked to him ....he smiled at me mom" jaeyun said , he was so excited about it and happy because the sunghoon boy looked scary at first but he smiled at only jaeyun .

"Ooo....that's good then...you've got a new friend " she said and let her son down "go in your room now baby ...mommy needs to do some works" she said as her son nods and went to his room with sunghoon on his mind .

2007 25th June .

"Sunghoonieee" jaeyun says and runs to him with a big smile on his face , making sunghoon to smile at him . "Jaeyun !!" Sunghoon said with excitement voice tone , he run to him and they both hugged each other, giggling . "Are you okay?" Jaeyun asked and they sat down in one bench.

"Humm.....my mom is sad " sunghoon spoke, and he pouts , jaeyun got more close to him and placed his hand around him "don't worry about your mom ......you have me ...im your second mom now " jaeyun said and sunghoon laughs at it.

"How can you be a mom....you're a boy" sunghoon said still laughing at his friend.

"Then...I can be your dad ".

2009 10th August.

"Mommy....I'll go to see sunghoon " jaeyun said and was about to open the front door but his mom stops him , she bend down to match his height, petting his head , making his hairs messy .

"Jaeyunie...me and dad needs to tell you something " his mom said and Jaeyuns expressions changed he still nods , going back at the living room where his dad was and he sat down on the couch. Pouting , he couldn't wait to meet sunghoon.

His mom came there and she sat down next to her son, his dad looked at his wife first and then at his son . "Jaeyun....listen to you dad.....dont meet with sunghoon again " his dad said.

Jaeyuns smile fades away, he looks at his dad "but dad....he is my friend..sunghoon needs someone to be with him " jaeyun said, getting worried .

"Look....I know but we need to go to Australia ....I cant leave you alone here " mr.sim said , feeling bad for his son because jaeyun looks like he will cry in a second. "So don't meet with him ...I'm sure you will forget about him when you'll grow up. " his dad said and jaeyun got up.

"NO...I WILL NEVER FORGET HIM" he said and run upstairs with tears on his eyes.

2009 11th August.

It was time for them to go back to Australia. Everything was packed, only waiting for the time to come and to go .
Jaeyun went to his dad "dad....can I meet sunghoon for the last time " jaeyun said with a sad face on. Hoping his dad will let him to go ."jaeyun I said no...we will go now " his dad said and jaeyun left crying.

Jaeyun sneaked out from his house and run, he went to meet with sunghoon anyway, he didn't want to leave sunghoon alone only because of his dad .
As he went there , he saw sunghoon waiting for him , sitting down in one bench.

"Jaeyun " sunghoon said as soon as he saw jaeyun coming to him , the first thing jaeyun did was hug him . Sunghoon only giggled, not knowing what will happen next , Jaeyun broke the hug and looks at him , he was about to speak but sunghoon spoke first .

"Look....I printed this picture of us " sunghoon said and showed a picture to jake , it was him and sunghoon in one frame , smiling for the camera , jaeyun totally forgot what he was about to tell sunghoon .

As they were admiring the picture, jaeyuns dad went to him ,"JAEYUN...WE WILL BE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU " his dad yelled and making them to flinch , Jaeyun looked back and he saw his dad coming to him , he looks back at sunghoon.

"Sunghoonie...my dad will take me , I'll be far away from you-" jaeyun couldn't even finish his sentence, his dad came to him and held his hand, taking him away from sunghoon, sunghoon was holding jaeyun from his other hand "no please don't go " sunghoon said , tears on his eyes , to bad , Jaeyuns dad ofcourse was stronger and made them to separate, the only thing they had with themselves was the picture that they were holding together but it ripped because of his dad taking his son with force.

"JAEYUN" sunghoon yelled but mr.sim entered the car and drove away with a crying jaeyun , leaving a crying sunghoon behind.
Sunghoon looked down and he saw the ripped picture on his hand .

"I'll always remember you jaeyun " .

End of flashback.

Sunghoon had flashbacks on his mind, remembering exactly what happened that day .

"Jaeyun" sunghoon said .

.

Thank you.