no.20

"Sunghoon".

When sunghoon was laying down he immediately got up , he recognized his voice so he is standing now , looking down on the ground, to scared and embarrassed to look up, he didn't want it to end like this . Jake came more closer to him, "what are you doing here" jake asked , his voice filled with worry, sunghoon didn't said nothing, holding his own fingers , cracking them , he was nervous.

Jake goes more close to him , standing next to him , face to face , "I asked a question " jake said , waiting for sunghoon to say something, sunghoon was crying so he didn't want to speak at this moment , "sunghoon.....please say something " jake again spoke, looking at sunghoons red face because he was crying and it was cold outside .

"I was at your house " jake said and this sentence made sunghoon to look up and look at him , "what..." sunghoon said quietly, speaking in a lower tone .
" I'm sorry....but...your mom opened the door and she said... " jake wanted to speak but he didn't want to hurt sunghoon.
Sunghoon knows what he might say ofcourse "that I'm not her son" sunghoon finished his sentence.

Jake gulps , he have an idea now , and jay was right , "why...why didn't you told me about this " jake asks him . He felt bad for his friend , why was he stupid to notice that sunghoon is like this . "I dont know......I didn't want to " sunghoon said , he didn't want to tell jake because he thought that jake will look down on him and he didn't want to embarrass himself about it.

"I will not ask more ...let's go" jake said and took his wrist and walked away but sunghoon stops him by pulling his hand off of him "where?" Sunghoon asked , he didn't want to go back to his house .
"I won't let you here alone ....and I came to take you at my house " jake said and this time he held sunghoons hand , taking sunghoon with him . Sunghoon didn't stop this time and walks with jake to his car .

Entering the car and they drove off going to Jake's house . Sunghoon had a lot of thought going on his mind, a lot of problems, depression hitting him and making him cry for no reason and hate himself for no reason at all . Not surprised if he self harms .
It didn't took much time for them to arrive , he parked his car and looked at sunghoon "dont make any noise because they are sleeping " Jake said to him and sunghoon nods . Stepping out from the car , walking .

Jake opened the door really slowly and entered inside with sunghoon . The house was messy , not cleaned . Jake didn't said nothing and he only held sunghoons hand and took him with himself, going upstairs. He arrived to his room and opened the door and let sunghoon to go inside first , closing the door behind him , hoping he didn't woke up no one and question him about this situation.

Sunghoon stands there , the room so pretty and its smells so good , the cologne of the room smelled like soft smell ...fruits maybe . Its was all white, the sheets white , the curtains white and other items on this room. Jake was next to him and looks at sunghoon , feeling bad for him " be comfortable here please " jake said to sunghoon and went to his closet , taking some clothes and handed them to sunghoon, sunghoon looks down at the clothes that were held by Jake's hands .

"Wear those...you will be more comfy " jake said to him and sunghoon took them , should he wear them in front of jake , he didn't want to show his body at jake , he hates his body , taking a look at the clothes and he saw that it were sweatpants and a tshirt , he didn't want the tshirt " um...can I have a long sleeve shirt please " sunghoon said to jake . Jake didn't question him and nodded.
Giving him a black long sleeved shirt .

"Here is the bathroom to go and change" jake said and pointed at one door that was in his room, sunghoon nods at him and went to change there , closing the door. He sighs , a lot of things were happening to him , cant he live a normal life already.

He didn't want jake to find out but he didn't expect that jake will still be nice with him, looking down at the clothes and he smiles, what did he do to deserve jake . Slowly he changed into the clothes that jake gave him , they were oversized for jake so it fits perfectly for sunghoon. Grey sweatpants and black shirt .

Sunghoon checked himself on the mirror and steps out , jake was sitting down on his bed and he got up when he heard that sunghoon was were , he looks at him. Sunghoon looks like a snack right now 'what are you thinking dumbass' jake thought and shakes his head coming back to his senses.

"You look.......cute" jake said, scratching the back of his head and sunghoons ears turned red, "come here " jake said to sunghoon and sunghoon walks there , they both sat down on the bed , jake had turned his led lights that were on top of every line of the room , putting the purple color on .

"Wow" sunghoon said , he loved this ,it made his mind to calm down , "do you wanna rest?" Jake asked him and sunghoon nods , jake got up and sunghoon did the same .
"Here ...." Jake said and looked at his bed , how will they sleep , together, jake wants to but he didn't want to freak out sunghoon .

"You can sleep here and I'll go to another room " jake said and was about to leave but sunghoon stops him "wait.....you can sleep ...with me " Sunghoon said , Jake didn't expect this but he was happy and he smiled at sunghoon "okay " he says in an exciting voice tone making sunghoon to smile at him . They both lays down on the bed , without covering themselves, only laying there .

They looked at each other at the same time, sunghoon looked at his left and Jake at his right .

"Do you wanna talk?" Jake asked .

.

Thank you.