no.9

'The same number ' jake thought.

'Should I answer it or no' jake again thought and he declined it .

.

Sunghoons stomach was bleeding a lot and it hurts so bad , he cried from it , holding his stomach with his palm, trying to stop the blood but it didn't, it was getting worse . Sunghoon couldn't take it anymore , he remembered Jake's words saying that he should call wherever something like this happens so that's what he did .

He took his phone and called jake , the only persons number that he have on his phone,  he taped the call button and placed the phone in his ear, waiting for jake to answer,  looking down at his stomach, the way blood was coming from the cut part , it was a straight line vertical , near his belly button. 

Sunghoon waits for jake to answer the phone call but sunghoon heard a 'beep' sound and he groans , he needs jake right now,  he knows they aren't really close but jake have said it himself and that they are friends, not strangers anymore .

Sunghoon again called for the second time,  hopes that jake will answer it this time , placing the Phone in his ear . He waits for it and waits , to his surprise, jake have answered it and jake said "hello?" . You have no idea how much sunghoon loved his voice,  that pain that he had it looks like it faded away only by hearing Jakes vocie , imagine if Jake was here with him .

"Jake ......" sunghoon said, his voice sounds that he was in pain , jake tries to remember who are they and why does they know his name , the voice familiar.
"Who are you?" Jake asks . Sunghoon was in pain and he couldn't talk really well and clearly.

"Its me.....the boy that you saved from dying " sunghoon said so jake can know who is on the phone with him . Jake widened his eyes and spoke "Ah.....I thought you wouldn't call me ....are you okay ?" Jake asks ,"no" sunghoon replied it shortly and with a little 'ouch'at the end making Jake to be worried for him.

"Tell me what's wrong please,...please don't tell me that you tried to commit suicide " jake said,  he was feeling bad for sunghoon . To hard for sunghoon to speak " its bleeding " sunghoon said .

"Bleeding...where...please let's meet " jake said , getting more worried about sunghoon " okay....met me at the park near ***** . " sunghoon said . Seeing his vision blur because of blood loss .
"I'll be there in ten minutes.....wait for me " jake said and hungs up .

Sunghoon placed the phone in his pocket and got up, it was hard for him to walk but he needed to , he didn't want jake to come to where sunghoon lives, he didn't want jake to know that sunghoon is....homeless. he was finally standing with his hand on his stomach and started to walk , the park was three minutes to walk but to arrive .

After three minutes he arrived there , seeing a bench and sat down there , legs wide open so it makes his stomach to feel more better . He only needs to wait for jake to come there .
Thinking of jake , it didn't took much time for him either, he came here with a car , taking an first aid box with himself .

Jake walks there and no one was there so it was easy for him to spot sunghoon . The nameless boy for jake .
He runs up to him "hey" jake said and approaches him , stopping right infront of him . Jake bend down on his knees.

Sunghoon looks at him , his face pale and he looks like he would faint "I came now....please tell me where it bleeds " jake said , he was feeling nervous,  sunghoon looks at him, lips turning blue. The pink color of his lips was fading. "My stomach " sunghoon said .

Jake looks at his stomach, seeing his shirt with blood, he hates this , pulling the shirt up slowly and it reveals the cut that was on his stomach.  "Oww" jake said ,feeling the pain for sunghoon, it looked bad . "Wait" jake said and took the first aid box on his lap and opened it taking cotton from it . "If it hurts tell me to stop " jake said and sunghoon nods .

Jake started to wipe the blood around the cut first and then slowly really slowly, wiped some blood from the cut, sunghoon winced at it a little bit, jake felt bad but what to do . Jake then took one spray that makes your blood to dry , looking up at sunghoon " this will hurt a little " jake said and brought the spray up , spraying it in his cut . Making sunghoon to scream a little "aghh" sunghoon said and kind of moved his hips forward,  sucking his stomach in .

"Good good" jake said , he saw that sunghoon can endure the pain really well , after that he did something else too ,like spraying with other things to make it less pain, thanks god the cut wasnt that deep . He then took the roller gauce and tied around his waits , at then end he put a band aid so it can hold it . "Done " jake said , feeling proud of what he did .

Sunghoon felt better now,  no more bleeding "thank...you" sunghoon said , jake looks at him with a sad smile on his face ,"how did this happened?" Jake asks , this was the question that sunghoon didn't want to answer to , he didn't want jake to know about him self harming . Jake knows that sunghoon doesn't self harm since the day that he saved him .

"Um...I was here so....some guys came and yeah they did it " sunghoon lied , he felt bad for lying at jake but he didn't know what else to say . Jake got mad " what...why would they....I really want to punch them " jake said and sunghoon chuckles at it, making jake to look at him . Jake was still near his legs and looked up at sunghoon . "Right...I don't know your name ....what's your name ?" Jake asked .

"Sunghoon " .

.

Thank you.