no.10

"Sunghoon " .

"Sunghoon ....its familiar name" jake said with a smile , he got up and sat next to sunghoon . "Please.....dont hurt yourself" jake said,  he wanted sunghoon to be happy. Sunghoon looks at him , he feels bad for lying at him but he still did " i will not...dont worry about that " sunghoon said and jake nods saying "okay".

It was silence...jake broke it with "I'm gald that I met you...I mean if i didn't something bad would have happened to you ...I'm really happy that you're fine " Jake said , making sunghoon to feel better,  sunghoon have someone who cares about him and doesn't hate him .

"To be honest with you....I have no idea why you're helping me" sunghoon said quietly. "It doesn't matter why....I'm just a good boy and is helping his friend " jake said and sunghoon gave him a small smile . "I'm happy that we're friends " sunghoon said.  He really is , he have wished for a friend like Jake and his wish had came true .

Jake giggles " I'm happy too " jake said and looked at the notification in his phone it was from his mom , saying that where is him , where did he go at this time because it scared her . "Ah....I forgot to tell my mom...she's waiting for me " jake said and looks at sunghoon " I need to go back " jake said and got up.  Looking at sunghoon and seeing his shirt with blood .

Jake placed his hands at the hoodie and held it , pulling it up and took the hoodie off , it caught sunghoon off guard , jake had a tshirt under it. "Here....since yours is dirty " Jake said and handed him his black hoodie.  Sunghoon looks at him and then at the hoodie "what about you?" Sunghoon said .

"Dont worry about me...please take it " jake said and sunghoon nods , he took the hoodie from Jake's hand , it was so soft , soft like cotton,  sunghoon loves it , he smiled . "Thank you " sunghoon said .

"Oh right...your mom most be worried about you too so I'll give you a ride to your home " jake said and sunghoon widened his eyes "ah no no" sunghoon said,  and the sentence hurted him , what mom , his mom doesn't care about him , she's not worried about him .

"Please...its dark outside and late ...I'll take you home...I'm with my car " jake said but sunghoon shakes his head .
"Please I dont want to ....don't force me please " sunghoon said and Jake sighs, he doesn't understand what's wrong with it , it's more good to go with a car than your legs . "Okay.....I'll go now ....good night " jake said and waved at him and left .

Sunghoon sighs ,looking down at the hoodie in his hand , he smiles at it, jake is so sweet , he is to good for him, sunghoon doesn't deserve a friend like Jake but he is happy to met a guy like Jake. 

Jake brought the hoodie up,  taking a look , he took his jacket off , his arms covered in scars , he took his shirt off too , it was cold and he wore the hoodie,  he got warm with it . He then held the hoodies collar and brought it to his nose , smelling it .

'It smells so good '  sunghoon thought.

That night , sunghoon didn't got up from that bench , to lazy to get up and Jake's hoodie kept him warm and he fall asleep there , he was scared a little bit but he still stayed there .

For jake as soon as he got back home,  his mom was on the living room , waiting for her son, she got worried about him , jake opened the door and his mom went to him "jaeyun" she said and hugs her son. " I'm fine mom...I met with my friend nothing else happened" Jake said.  "You should have told me....you know how much worried I get
....I wanted to wake your brother up but I didn't " mrs.sim said and Jake only smiles at her "I'm fine now mom see...now go back to sleep " jake said and kissed her forehead , she left , going upstairs.

Jake went to the bathroom , his hands were a little with blood . He washed his hands , looking in the mirror. He sighs, its late at night,  thinking of sunghoon, why was he outside at this time . Jake had a lot of thought, he felt bad and he really hoped to make sunghoon feel better. He knows his name now , smiling,  he goes back to his room and sat down on his bed , taking his phone out from his pocket.

He saw the last number he talked to and changed the name to sunghoon♡. He added a little heart at the end because why not . Jake can tell that sunghoon is a nice person and he have a good heart he is only sad all the time and jake is here for him all the time .

Since he knows now his number and name he wants to call him everytime and meet with his new friend, he feels like he have met this sunghoon guy before. Smiling like an idot and his brother came to his room without knocking "bro..who got you smiling?" His brother said , grinning at him . Jake stops smiling and looks at him "why are you awake ?" Jake asks .

"I'm older than you....and why are you smiling?" His brother asks him and jake just shakes his head and throws a pillow at him "get out" jake said and his brother only laughs, throwing the pillow back at jake and left , leaving the door open . Jake got mad , always leaving this damn door open .

Getting up and closed the door , he changed with pyjama and lays down on his bed 'why am i smiling? 'Jake thought.
Sunghoon have made him different and a better person . He is gald about it and he wants to meet with sunghoon tomorrow, the day before tomorrow and other days too .

'I'm just happy ' .

.

Thank you