Final

"Okay, I'll wait for you " jake said .

Sunghoon got up , he looked at jake for the last time with a smile on his face and turned around, leaving jake alone . When sunghoon turned around his smile faded away and a tear rolled down his face , he doesn't know what gotten into him but he feels sad. As he walks by walking going to his own house . He didn't want to go there but he wanted to see his mom for the last time .

It didn't take much time for him to arrive to his house , his old house, looking at it from the yard like he always does , walking there ,seeing his suitcase still were ,no on haven't took it away or stole it , he sighs, feeling his breath stops, getting stressed, he took steps forward and knocked on the door , waiting for someone to open the door.

As he waits , the door opens slowly, revealing his mom , Sunghoon looks at her with no emotions on his face , having a poker face on , his mom looks at him , she didn't close the door on his face this time "what do you want?" She asked him instead of telling him to go away .

"Nothing.....just came to see you for the last time " sunghoon said straight on her face , she raised her eyebrows "what do you mean by 'last time '? " his mom asks again. Getting confused .

"I finally have someone who I'll be with my whole life " sunghoon spoke . "Good for you " she said with no emotions .

"Oh...aslo ...its a he ...I'm happy with him and I don't care if you dont want me as your son ....I love him " sunghoon said to his mom , making her angry at her son, I guess shes just an homophobic bitch .

"Boy???disgusting...you always had been disgusting and had disappointed me in this life ..Why don't you die..I guess no one needs you so just die " she said and closed the door with a loud bang, making sunghoon to flinch .
He was sad, he started to cry, his mom told him this.

"Die?...okay" sunghoon said and walks away .

.

It had been so long and sunghoon isn't back , jake got worried about him , he said that he'll come back but it have passed 3 hours and sunghoon isn't here with jake . Jake was wandering around the yard , trying to make the time pass more faster,  hoping to see sunghoon here right now.

"Stop it brother...I'm sure he will come back now " Jake's brother said to him , he had seen jake act weird today and Jake told him why so he knows why .
"How do you know....my heart doesn't feels like it....somethings wrong with sunghoon " jake said as he feels a pang on his heart , holding his chest and he thought. His brother looking at him .

"Are you okay?" He asked jake .

Jake shook his head , his heart was burning, definitely something had happened and jake wants to know what . As he starts to panic he thought of something, thought of what sunghoon had told him before he left .

'What if I die ....would you still be happy like this ?without me?'. Jake remember it and his face changed into a scared one , looking at his brother "you're scaring me " his brother said , Waiting for jake to say something but he didn't and instead he ran away, hops on his motorcycle and went to sunghoons old house, hoping to see him there safe .

As he drives there really fast , his heart beats so fast , he arrived there , run to the door and knocks on it really fast , mrs.sim opened the door "is sunghoon here?" Jake spoke really fast, she looks at him "why would he be here " she said and jake didn't said nothing, hops on the motorcycle and drives away,  he went to that park , Sunghoons favorite park , as he arrived there , sunghoon wasnt there .

Jake got so worried and he Hope's that sunghoon is fine , he took his phone out , sweating because he was nervous and stressed, he called sunghoon, waiting for him to answer but it said that this phone number is shut down.