no.24

'I'll ask jake later
' . Sunghoon thought.

They started to eat and all , the house was cleaned so they didn't had to clean it, Jake's mom cleaned it herself, it wasn't that messy because it was a small birthday party .

"Oh my god " Jake's brother said and he gasps , making everyone to look at him .
"What's wrong ?" Jake asked. "I forgot that its still my birthday hehe" he said and laughs making jake to shake his head, he still was mad at him for waking sunghoon up , he looks at sunghoon and saw him chewing on his food , making his cheeks looks puffy and he smiled .

'I think I like him ' jake thought and he looks down on his food , not eating at all , playing with the fork , stabbing the food not eating it at all. He was sad , he is scared that sunghoon will get mad at him if he tells sunghoon the truth , but one day he needs to tell him the truth, the secret one day always will get revealed no matter how much you keep it to himself.

"Jaeyun....dont play with the food and eat " Jake's mom said , jake only nods and took a bite of the egg, he didn't want to eat , he isn't hungry, thoughts were eating his mind, sunghoon noticed that jake wasn't feeling good so he from under the table , held Jake's hand.

Jake felt someone touch his hand and looked down , seeing sunghoon holding his hand made him to smile , he might be always smiling and look like he is always happy, those people have problems too and are sad deep down their hearts, they just want to hide it I guess .

Jake didn't ate that much , he couldn't chew , only hoding hands under the table with sunghoon , jake doesn't know if his parents are homophobic, he hopes they aren't because their son is falling in love with a boy . Same gender sex .

After they ate food , jake got up first , taking sunghoon with him . "We'll go out mom " jake said to his mom and went upstairs with sunghoon, sunghoon went along with jake. Going upstairs and in his room .
Jake went to his closet and took some clothes for sunghoon , handing him them , "change into those ...I'm sure they will look good on you " jake said to sunghoon and he nods , taking the clothes and went in the bathroom to change .

Jake stayed there alone , he is thinking, he wanted to make sunghoon happy today, taking him somewhere fun and maybe at the end of the day tell him the truth that he had been hiding since the day that he met sunghoon . Sunghoon came out from the bathroom with new clothes .

Jake looks at him , sunghoon looked so pretty ,jake admiring him "you look pretty " jake spoke, eyes on sunghoon and sunghoon smiled "you too jaeyun" sunghoon spoke, making jake to raise his eyebrow but he didn't question sunghoon . Why did he suddenly called Jake by his Korean name he doesn't understand.

"Let's go now " jake said with a smile and went out with sunghoon behind him , sunghoon would get shy everytime he will be near his family, he loves jake so he thinks that his family will judge him about it like his mom did for liking boys .

Going out from the house, jakes brother didn't gave him his car so jake had to take his motorcycle , "hop on " jake said , he was already sitting on the motorcycle, sunghoon stands there , he was scared to be on a motorcycle, he have never been in one , he would see people race on the tv and get hurt so he is scared about it. Sunghoon didn't said nothing and stands there looking at Jake .

"Dont tell me that you're scared?haha" jake said and laughs at it, finding it cute . Sunghoon gulps and nods "don't be scared....I'm with you....if we crash somewhere....we will die together " jake said . This sentence, dying together, wasn't that bad , at least no one will be alone if their loved one dies . Sunghoon nods and sat behind jake , holding his waist and jake drove off.

Sometimes jake would drive fast and made sunghoon to hold on tightly for his waist, jake just love the feeling of sunghoon touching his back and hugging him tightly. Afte driving , they went in a lot of places , he wanted to make his 'best friend ' happy. All day they were together, they would stop somewhere and eat icecream or buy some lemon juice since it was hot outside. The day went like that , at least jake had to see sunghoon smile all the time and he was gald about it, he made sunghoon smile and forget about his depressed life .

"Where do you wanna go?" Jake asked sunghoon , it was dark outside, sunghoon looks around, they were in one restaurant because they ate dinner there and now here they are , wanting to go somewhere else too . "I don't know...as long as I'm with you " sunghoon said , those words melts Jake's heart . All this day Jake figured it out that he have feelings for sunghoon.

Jake and sunghoon both love each other but they don't know about it .

"Since its pretty outside let's go somewhere...just me and you" sunghoon said to jake with a smile on his face , how can jake say no to this , of course he agreed, driving with the motorcycle and arrived at one quiet place , no on was there, it was so pretty outside and the view here was pretty too . Getting out from the motorcycle and jake parked it .

In front of them was one sea and and benches next to it in line for people to sit , since it was late at night , not much people were here . They say down on the bench. "Do you love it here?" Jake asked sunghoon . Sunghoon looks around with a smile on his face ,he nods "yes I do jakeyy" sunghoon said, while sitting down there , Jake would try to hold his hand but was to shy to do that ."ah...is that a bird?" Sunghoon said and got up , he went to the bird and he held the bird on his hand, it looked like the bird was in pain . Just like them .

When sunghoon got up, something fell from his pocket, jake saw it and he picked it up, it was a picture.

'Me?' Jake thought.

.

Thank you.