no.22

"Can I kiss your scar?"

Jake said this ...still looking up at sunghoon, Sunghoon gulps "you said that it heals if you kiss it.....you kissed my finger " jake said , remembering it to sunghoon,  making him to blush . Sunghoon this time nods , giving jake permission to kiss his scar . Jake smiles and brought his face close to his stomach, his breath making sunghoons stomach to tickle .

Jake parted his lips and slowly,  really slowly not wanting to hurt sunghoon,  he kissed his scar that was near his belly button. When he kissed it , his lips touching sunghoons stomach it made him to have butterflies in his stomach, like something is doing flips inside his stomach, muting his voice by biting his lips , it felt good .

Jake kissed it really gently , like its something expensive and not wanting to break it and make it into pieces, jake took his lips off from the scar but he didn't move his face away from it , he looked up at sunghoon and smiled , the breath hitting his stomach making sunghoon to giggle and to turn his ears red .

Jake got up and moved more up to sunghoons face, both of his hands were side of sunghoons body , jake was on top of sunghoon , jakes legs side to side of sunghoons hips , he brought his hand up and touched sunghoons red ear "I love when they turn red.......i know that you're shy " jake said and sunghoon looked down,  to shy to look up , making his ears more red and jake giggles at it .
"I love how honest your ears are " jake said and looked at sunghoons face .

Noticed how close they were , both looking at each other,  looking at their eyes , you can tell only by their eyes that they want something, jake looks down to sunghoons lips and then back at his eyes . Talking with only the look and both knowns that they want to kiss and that's what they did.

When they gaze into each other’s eyes moments before the kiss, it is like they are seeing deep inside their souls. Jakes heart races and he leans in to go for it, eyes closed, and then it happens like a wonderful dream

Jake brought his head closer and captured their lips together .

His lips brushed with sunghoons , jake had a smile on and he kissed his lips , it was sweet,  just how sunghoon wants it . Jake moves his hand and held sunghoons face as he kissed him gently and softly. He wanted this kiss to be memorable and to feel his lips forever on his....like a magnet that stuck and you cant take it off.

They started to move their lips , sunghoons heart beats fast , it's his first kiss and is with someone who he loves .
Jake's lips were soft like cotton and is so good when you touch it , its sweet , sunghoon will never forget this .
As they both kiss , letting everything behind....problems can wait , cant they.
They wanted to enjoy this late morning.

Jake started to kiss sunghoon more passionately, heavy breathings could be heard on this room, its filled with whines that sunghoon would let them go from his mouth, it just felt so good that he couldn't hold them and let his whines go . Jake loved them , he loved hearing the whines, it would hit inside of his mouth and made it to vibrate.

Kissing and jake would smile on the kiss , it was the best kiss . With one hand holding his face and the other one his hand , sunghoons hand was holding Jake's shirt really tightly, he didn't want to let it go .

Holding hands as they kiss , it was the best feeling ever . Jake broke the kiss and laughs,  making sunghoon to look at him with his swallowed red lips , they were no more chapped because jake have had kissed them and made them wet with his saliva. Sunghoon didn't know why was jake laughing but it made him happy, it made him to smile. 

Jake got up from sunghoon and lays next to him, still having a smile on his face , his smile perfect. The room was getting hot , making sunghoon to sweat . "Thank you" jake said . "For what?" Sunghoon asked , he doesn't understand why was jake thanking him. "I don't know....but I'm happy " jake said and looks at sunghoon and sunghoon gave him a smile "I'm happy too " sunghoon said . It was true , he was the happiest at this moment, the happiest he have ever been in his life .

Then sunghoon got up and took his shirt off, he didn't care if jake will see his scars, he is already comfortable with jake seeing his scars , he is just scared that jake will be mad at him and yell at him for self harming.

When sunghoon took off his shirt and threw it on the ground, jake got up and sat down next to sunghoon on his knees , on the bed. Looking at his body , he sighs , what is this now . Sunghoons body was covered in scars....jake shakes his head and looked at sunghoon.
"What is this?" Jake asked and brought his hand up and touched the scars that were covering his wrists . Sunghoon kept quiet, not speaking.

"Sunghoon" jake said and held sunghoons chin , making sunghoon to look at him , jake had an angry face on "who did that?"jake asks as his hot breath hits sunghoons lips , he gulps "I'm sorry " sunghoon said , he couldn't look in his eyes , he didn't want to get yelled because of those stupid scars on his body ."answer me " Jake said with his voice tone deep .

"I did it" sunghoon said .

.

Thank you.