no.25

'Me?' Jake thought.

Sunghoon looked at Jake, he saw that jake was holding something and was looking at it , sunghoon let the bird go and went to jake , looking at him "are you okay?" Sunghoon asked, he saw that jake wasn't looking good.  Then sunghoon looked at where he was looking at he saw that it was his picture, the picture of his childhood friend, it was ripped tho , because someone else have the other piece.

"Did I droped that?its mine " sunghoon said and was about to take it from him but jake held it tightly, not letting it go ,sunghoon looks at him "what's wrong with you?" Sunghoon asked .

"Who is this ?" Jake asked , it's not that he doesn't know , he knows everything , from the bottom to the top . He knows. 
"My friend....please give it to me " sunghoon said,  getting mad at jake for not giving him the picture back , jake was surprised, he didn't thought that sunghoon still have the picture and even remembers about his childhood friend.

"Sunghoon.....i need to tell you something " jake said and looks at sunghoon, you can see his eyes getting teary. Sunghoon started to get worried now,  he doesn't know what goes in Jake's mind, they were doing fine and jake can just forget about his childhood friend.  "I want to tell you something but please.....dont be mad at me " jake said and this sentence made sunghoon to know about this...why would he get mad at jake, he will never get mad at him no matter what .

"Yeah....what is it, you can tell me anything " sunghoon said with a smile on his face , not knowing what will Jake tell him . Jake cleared his throat " is his name jaeyun " jake asked and sunghoons smiled dropped, how does jake knows about this "yes....how come" sunghoon said .

"Sunghoon..park sunghoon..I'm sorry ....I'm that jaeyun " jake said .

Sunghoon looks at him numb , what is Jake saying, is he saying this just to play with sunghoon and because they have same name "don't play with me jake " sunghoon said , he starts to get nervous.
"I'm not....this little boy here is me.....your childhood friend " jake said and sunghoon looks at him , fake laughs. "Please stop it ....dont make me sad " sunghoon said, not believing it .

"I'm not....please believe me....I have been searching for you all this time " Jake said , having tears on his eyes , ready to cry.

"STOP IT" sunghoon yelled this time.  He couldn't believe it , he is sad , the only friend he had was this jaeyun , he doesn't want to forget about him, since the day that they needed to separate, sunghoon would always think of him and only having this picture that they took together but someone had to rip it back then .

As for Jake,  he have been looking for sunghoon everywhere , he would look for him and search for him but he couldn't find him , he didn't know his name ,only his surname but now he knows.  Since the day that sunghoon bumped into jake , you think that he would just help him because he wasnt looking good ..no....the only reason why he saved him that day was because he recognized him .

He knew since day one that sunghoon was his childhood friend, he knew it really well , since that day , that's why he would help him , it was his best friend and someone that he knew long time ago . He doesn't know how but he remembers it . Sunghoon hasn't changed, he looks the same .

"Sunghoon....I'm not lying..I've been knowing that you're the sunghoon I know , park sunghoon.....you think I would just save a stranger and then keep him, help him and all ......no, its because I knew who you were since the day that I saved you from dying ." Jake said those words straight in his face making sunghoon to cry, he was so sad , he didn't know if he should believe it or no . It was hard for him .

The day when sunghoons dad left them is the day that sunghoon met jake , he was sad back then that his dad left him so Jake saw him and approached him , talked with him as kids and made sunghoon happy and to forget about his dad. How can sunghoon forget about him , something had to happen so they separated. They made them to separate from each other .

Sunghoom started to cry more now, remembering the memories of them , he still couldn't believe it ,yeah they have the same names but that doesn't mean they are the same person.
"Sunghoon...you have to believe me " jake said , his voice cracked. 

"Don't....don't lie to me please " sunghoon said and shakes his head , "if you dont believe me then come with me " jake said but sunghoon didn't want to go with him , he ran away, making jake to chase him , when he chased him , he picked sunghoon up and throws him on his shoulder, sunghoon doesn't weigh much , he is thin so it was more easy for jake to hold him .

He went there and took a taxi because on the motorcycle he dont think sunghoon will come with him so in the taxi he took him with force , back to his house,  sunghoon didn't talk with jake for the rest of the ride until they arrived home. 

Jake paid for the taxi and when they went out jake picked sunghoon up again because he would try to run . "Stop moving " jake said but sunghoon would keep wiggling his legs , they arrived in their house , his family was on the living room , seeing them like that it was shocking ."next time mom " jake only said to them and went upstairs with sunghoon on his shoulder, holding him like a bag of potatoes.

When he went in his room,  he locked the door and threw sunghoon on the bed , he went to his closet and took something from there ,sunghoon had gotten up , he wanted to leave but jake again held him by his wrist and brought him closer to him , holding him not letting him go .

"What is this ?" Jake said , and he showed a picture to sunghoon , he stops moving and looks at the picture.

It was the other piece of the picture.

.

Thank you.