Four- Nyctophilia

"Come on!" He whispered as we snuck through the empty halls—his hand in mine as he opened a door, pushing me into the small utility room. He pinned my arms above my head as I giggled, "Murphy, we're going to get caught." I whispered, looking up at him. He scoffed, kissing me as his other hand traveled down my body. "We won't get caught unless that fucking guard tells someone." Again, I laughed as he kissed further down my body. "Murphy?" He looked up at me, seeing my nervous expression. His brows furrowed as he stood up, holding my face in his hands. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked.

I stuttered before catching my breath. "I uh- I love you," I said, my hands holding his. He smiled, smashing his lips against mine as I melted into the kiss. His lips were moving with mine perfectly. Finally, he pulled away, cupping my face in his hands. "I love you too, Natalia." Suddenly his face dropped as my body fell. I looked below to see the vast oblivion of space beneath me. He grabbed my arm, his hold the only thing keeping me from floating to my death. "John?! John?!" And like that, he let me go as I could see the evil smirk he held on his face as I fell. 

********************

I shot up, attempting to catch my breath as pain spread throughout my body. "Hey! Hey! you're okay, you're alright." I heard the familiar voice of Octavia as she rubbed circles on my back. I held my hand over my heart as my breathing slowed down. She helped me sit against a crate as I shut my eyes, focusing on my breathing. "Clarke! She's awake!!" Octavia screamed, and almost instantly, the hatch opened to the first level as the blonde climbed through. I opened my eyes just long enough to see a familiar mop of brown hair follow after. Octavia sat by my side as Clarke ran to me with a tin cup of water. I took a sip as she examined some of the many bandages spread over my body. 

"What the hell happened?" I questioned. I could see her take a deep breath, almost relieving the fact I was awake and talking. 

"A panther attacked you. Your clavicle is most likely fractured. You have multiple gashes and open wounds, which Octavia helped me stitch-up." She paused as I gave Octavia a surprised look. She couldn't hurt a fly, let alone sew flesh. "You have a sprained ankle, and your stomach injuries will need cleaning every few hours." She finished explaining as I nodded. I glanced at Bellamy, seeing the concern in his eyes. 

"Two questions," I said as she hummed while bandaging up some more wounds. "First, how long have I been out?" Octavia shuffled in her spot as Bellamy crouched down beside me. "When we carried you back, your pulse was feeble. Octavia and Bellamy helped me to stitch you up, and now you're awake." Clarke said, almost cheerfully. "Yeah, I got that, but how long have I been asleep?" they all gave each other glances before Octavia spoke, "Nat you-" 

"Over a day," Bellamy yelled out as my breath hitched in shock. "A- a day?" Bellamy nodded as Clarke finished bandaging a gash on my leg. "You should be alright in a few days, and you'll be able to walk but take it easy. I don't want to have to re-do any stitches nat." I nodded in agreeance as the hatch door opened, miller climbing up. "Hey, I thought I heard you were awake. Glad your back from the dead." I noticed a stick with meat on it as I ignored his witty comment. "MIller, any other day, I would be sarcastic but is that food?" I asked. He laughed as he handed me the stick. I grabbed it, immediately stuffing it into my mouth. I hummed in satisfaction as I heard Bellamy chuckle slightly. 

Clarke had gone back down, tending to Jasper as I heard he was awake. Miller and Octavia stayed on the third level with me as we played a drinking game we had heard about from earth so many years ago. "Alright, so how do you play?" I asked as Miller grabbed the bottle Finn had found in some bunker. "It's called never have I ever. Someone says something. If you've done it, you drink." Octavia and I both nodded. Miller poured enough alcohol into three tin cups as we all sat in a circle. "Alright. Never have I ever punched a guard." We all drank, laughing at the fact of how much we hated those assholes. "Okay, never have I ever punched councilmen," Octavia said, looking at me. I drank as miller cocked an eyebrow. "What? He came into my cell when I was in solitary. Not my fault." Octavia laughed, "That was the most boring week without you." I nodded as I was about to say another when Miller spoke up, "Wait, is that why Marcus Kane's nose is all messed up?" I giggled, nodding my head as he laughed so loud the whole camp could probably hear us.