II- twenty-nine

Lincoln was laid on the ground, held down by chains and makeshift restraints from seatbelts and bag straps. "We have to stop the bleeding and get the bullet out." Clarke looked to Octavia, "Hold his leg down." Nat reached forward, attempting to help until Bellamy pulled her back. "Nu-uh." Her brows furrowed in confusion, "What?"

"You're hurt. Go to the corner and sit down." Natalia scoffed, pushing off the ground as she kneeled in the corner. "Don't think I haven't forgotten." Bellamy stilled, gulping when the topic had been brought up. Clarke eyed her sister, still holding down lincoln as Octavia snapped to get her attention. "Stop your lover's spat and get the hell over here."

Natalia motioned to the writhing man on the ground, "Go."

"We'll talk later." Bellamy rushed to hold lincoln down. 

Nat rolled her eyes, falling onto the ground as she let out a breath whispering, "There's nothing to talk about."

_

A little while later Clarke secured the restraints as Octavia went to gather some more water that Lincoln had spilled. Bellamy continued to eye Natalia, watching as she pressed her side, biting her lip to stop the pain from becoming vocal. 

"Nat-"

Bellamy was interrupted by the hatch door swinging open, Octavia stepping up as an unknown grounder stepped in behind her. Bellamy ran to gather his gun until Natalia and Octavia shouted, "Bellamy don't, he's Lincoln's friend!!"

The redhead gained enough strength to stand, "He's their healer!"

Lincoln started to groan once again pulling on the restraints as commotion sounded around him. Clarke turned back, watching him start to shake on the ground. "He's seizing again."

Octavia silently pleaded with her brother until Bellamy let up, dropping the gun and letting Nyko through. "I'll take that." Nat snatched the weapon from his hands. "Hey!" The brunette shouted, earning a shake of the head from Natalia. "You don't trust people enough."

Nyko unwrapped bottles, pulling a certain one from its pocket. "What is that?" Clarke questioned, not receiving an answer from the grounder. 

Natalia stepped forward at the silence, listening closely as Nyko whispered to Lincoln. "Yu gonplei ste odon."

"Stop!" The redhead shouted, kicking the bottle from his hands without hesitation. Nyko pulled out a knife, pointing it at Nat until Bellamy grabbed the gun from the floor, instantly cocking it at his head. "Stand down! Now!"

Nyko eyed Natalia as she backed the grounder away from Lincoln, Bellamy behind her as a backup. "What? What's wrong?" Octavia questioned, Clarke, looking to her sister, wondering as well. 

"Yu gonplei ste odon." Natalia repeated, "It's their final omen before death." Octavia's head snapped up as Nat held her hand out. Clarke handed her the bottle, allowing her sister to smell it before smashing it to the ground. "Poison."

Bellamy held his weapon trained, ready for any sudden movement. "Nyko," Octavia pleaded, "Is it true?"

"Yes." The grounder confessed, "Death is the only way."

"Hold on," Clarke spoke up, "There could be another way."

"None that I've ever seen." Nyko threw down his knife, Natalia placing her hand on Bellamy's gun as he slowly allowed her to lower it. 

"We have to go," Finn silently climbed the ladder to the third floor of the dropship, "The camps leaving."

"You!" Nyko shouted, standing once again with the knife tightly in his hand. "Ripa!" He shouted, tackling Finn as he held him up against the wall. (Murderer)