II- twenty-four

Clarke sat up, "No, the mountain men-"

"We're not doing this right now." Abby shook her head, dismissing Major Byrne. The blonde nodded, allowing the two to talk.

"Okay," Abby breathed out, cleaning another one of Clarke's wounds. "Mom.." Clarke held her mother's arm. "Did anyone else make it here?" She needed to know. She hadn't seen her sister or Finn in Mount Weather. But with everything else they were hiding, she wouldn't put it past them to make sure she didn't know they had been there.

"Yes," Abby nodded. "Seven of you did."

"Nat? Finn?"

Abby nodded. "Natalia, Bellamy, Finn, Monroe, Raven, Murphy, and Sterling." Clarke let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Tears mixed with the blood and dirt on her cheek as she cried. "I thought they were dead." She let out a sob, "I thought you were dead."

Abby held her daughter's cheeks, wiping the tears away softly as she sobbed. "I thought you were dead," Clarke repeated, over and over. Abby kissed her forehead, holding her. "Not me. Or your sister. We're both alive." Clarke grasped onto her mom's arms.

"I'm right here, baby. We're alive."

_

"Ma'am." MAjor Byrne walked into medical. "Movement in the North woods."

"Grounders?" Abby questioned as Clarke changed behind her.

Byrne shook her head, "I don't think so."

Abby and Clarke walked out from the tent, looking as guards opened the gates. Raven stood, wrapping Clarke in a hug. "Hi."

"I've been waiting out here all night." Raven smiled, "Abby said you needed sleep." The two pulled away from each other as Clarke took a second to look over the brace bound tightly around Raven's leg. "Raven, I-"

"Such but.." Raven nodded, "I'm dealing with it."

"Open the gate!!" Abby shouted, alerting the two girls to look at who was coming through. Bellamy helped Natalia through as she limped, the pain in her leg getting worse.

"Weapon!" A guard shouted, pulling Bellamy's gun away as another grabbed Nat's bow from her back.

"hey! Easy." Bellamy held tighter onto her side. Octavia held onto Monroe as the girl they had saved walked behind them.

"Nat." Clarke breathed out, looking to raven as if she was asking permission to leave. "Go." Raven gestured, "I'll catch up." Clarke nodded, running toward her sister.

Abby walked up, holding Nat's face in her hands. "Your okay?" Natalia nodded, "I'm okay."

"No, she's not." The redhead rolled her eyes, adjusting her leg. "You need to look at her leg. She's hurt."

Abby nodded, quickly pulling her other daughter in for a hug. "I'm glad your safe, baby." Nat smiled, holding her mother back. "I couldn't find her mom. I couldn't-"

"Nat!!" The redhead lifted her head to see Clarke full-speed running toward her. A sob ripped through her chest as her body was pulled in by her sister.

"Your okay." Nat breathed out, tightening her hold.

Clarke nodded, pulling away, "So are you."

The two stepped away from each other as Bellamy gave Clarke a nod, ensuring everything was okay. Nat stepped away with Octavia, helping Monroe get to medical. Clarke pulled Bellamy aside, gesturing to Nat. "Thank you for taking care of her."

Bellamy shook his head. "She took care of herself for the most part. She only found us a day or two ago."

Clarke's brows furrowed in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"She's been..." Bellamy lowered his voice, afraid any guards would hear, "A grounder helped her heal from the battle. He took her in. Taught her their language. I thought she was a grounder after seeing her for the first time in weeks."

Clarke looked over, seeing her sister limping into medical. "We could use that."

"Seriously?" Bellamy groaned. "She can't even walk right. We're not using her to gain leverage on the grounders." Silence came between them as Raven walked up. "How many with you?" Bellamy questioned, making Clarke's smile drop. "None."

Octavia looked down, hurt by the loss of her friends. "Where's Finn?" Clarke asked, looking past the gate.

Bellamy eyed Raven before looking down at Clarke, "Looking for you."

_

"What?!" Clarke shouted, "No! You can't just cut them loose!"

"We don't have the manpower to send out two rescue missions and protect our camp!" Abby argued, crossing her arms.

Nat stood by Bellamy as the two watched her mother and sister fight.

"Mom. They're in trouble." Clarke stood her ground, "They're either gonna get killed or make things worse than the grounders- who we need to get our people out of Mount Weather."

Abby sighed, "I know you feel this is unfair. But our priority has to be with Chancellor Kane if there is any hope for peace."

Clarke's eyes widened, "If you want peace you wouldn't have killed the grounder who was gonna help us!!-"

"Okay!!" Nat shouted, limping closer to the group. "Why don't we go back out and look for them." She proposed, making Bellamy shake his head, "No. No way. Your not-"

Nat placed a hand on his chest, stopping him mid-sentence.

Abby shook her head. "I'm sorry. The decisions have been made."

"Your sorry?" Bellamy chimed in, making Abby turn back. "Finn and Murphy are out there looking for your daughter- who is standing right here." He gestured to Clarke, "With the guns you gave us!"

Nat turned around, pacing as she listened to Bellamy confront her mom. "And now she's home- Both of your daughters are home and you're just going to abandon them?!"

Clarke and Nat looked at Abby, attempting to gauge her reaction. When she stayed silent, Nat spoke, "We understand if you can't spare guards." She uncrossed her arms, letting them fall to her sides. "But we know the terrain. We know the landmarks and I know the villages. We can do it ourselves."

Abby shook her head vigorously, "No, absolutely not."

Clarke turned back, "Mom-"

"I just got you back!" Abby shouted, looking at her two daughters. "I just got both of you back.."

Jackson came running in, "Abby!" He saw the tension in the room as Nat scoffed, walking away. "I'm sorry. We need you in medical."

Abby nodded.

"You better go." Clarke snarked.

"Byrne." The major turned to the interim chancellor. "Ma'am?"

Abby eyed Clarke as she looked to Nat walking down the hall.

"No one leaves this camp."

Clarke turned around, walking up to Bellamy.

"Where'd Nat go?"

"Her leg." He shook his head. "She won't get it looked at so she had to go sit down."

The blonde nodded, "We're gonna need guns."