Thirteen- Habromania

Two days later, the delinquents were struggling to get ready for the soon-to-come grounder attack. "Come on, these foxholes aren't going to build themselves," Bellamy shouted as Natalia scooped another patch of dirt from the ground. She could feel Bellamy's eyes on her from across the camp. After finding out Bellamy had slept with Raven, she wouldn't talk to him, let alone spare a glance for him. Octavia had found out, instantly smacking him in the face and kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. Natalia bent down to plant another one of Raven's land mines as Raven herself walked over to her, kneeling. "Look, Nat, can we-"

"Don't call me that," Natalia scowled, looking up at her. "Only friends can call me that. And you certainly aren't one of them." Raven took a deep breath, nodding. "I didn't know you two were"

"We're what? We only kissed around camp, slept in the same tent, went on hunting trips together," Nat interjected once again. "Don't act high and mighty when you know what you did." Raven's eyebrow twitched in anger, still knowing she couldn't take it back. "You can build your own damn foxhole," The redhead stood up, looking down at Raven as she held a clump of soil in her hand, "Fuck you," She snapped, throwing the dirt on the brunette face, walking away. Her eyes connected with Bellamy's as she stood her ground, walking back through the gate into camp. Octavia was smirking as she leaned against the makeshift door. 

"Don't Tavs. I'm not in the mood,"

"Yes, miss badass." Natalia rolled her eyes, making her way from the back of the dropship and into the forest. She followed the landmarks. 

"Past the butterfly field."

"Through the destroyed automobile patch."

"Around an old building with monuments." 

And there it was, Ivar's cave. She walked through the tunnels, eventually seeing the flickering light of fire from the moonlight pool. Natalia slowly stepped behind the large grounder, pulling a knife from her waistband. Suddenly gripping Ivars arm as she placed the knife to his neck. "Ai laik Natalia kom skaikru." (I am Natalia of the sky people.)

 Ivar chuckled before wrapping his arms around her knife-wielding hand, flipping her over his body, her body colliding with the hard ground as she huffed heavily from the impact. "yu ste kwelen." (You are weak.) He chuckled, reaching his hand out to help her up. Natalia rolled her eyes as he helped her up. "Good job on the wording. bad job on the combat skills." 

"Yeah, I noticed that."

They walked into the makeshift kitchen as he handed her a glass of water. "I told you I would train you." He offered once again. "And I told you, I don't want to. I know how to shoot a gun. I have no reason to learn how to fight."

"What happens when you run out of...what did you call them?" He raised his eyebrow, "Oh yes, bullets." 

"Raven..." Natalia cringed at her name, "Knows how to make more."

"And this is the same girl who slept with yu hod in?" (Your love) He asked. She nodded slowly, looking to the ground. 

"You don't need someone who won't see you for you. My people have always had a saying, 'Hodnes laik kwelnes." Natalia looked up, wanting to know what he had said. 

"Love is weakness. My mother repeated it to my sister and me when we were children."He sighed, his eyes meeting with the redhead sitting across from him. "While love may be a weakness...A weak heart is worse. This may hurt you. But don't let it break you, blod." (Red)

Natalia smiled, taking another drink, "That's what I told my sister...Before she went missing." Natalia held back a tear, still not coming to terms with the absence of Clarke's whereabouts. She shook it off, taking a big gulp from her glass before setting it down. "How come you never go swimming?" She pointed to the flowing pool of water through the moss-covered window. "It's not deep. Only a few feet and is hot. Not like a lake or river."