Chapter 1

Question of the day -

Who is your bias and bias wrecker in BTS ?

I am sorry for your loss. Your wife couldn't make it. But your daughter is okay. You can meet her in a few minutes. Sorry once again.....The doctor said apologically.

How can a single news break an entire family ? Jungkook fell down on the ground all numb. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon closed their eyes and cried. They couldn't see their son in this state. Why did god do this to their precious children ? How will they handle Hyemi and the new born ? Why did a good girl like Somi die ? She was the one who held the family together and now she is no more. It's surely going to be difficult.

Noooo n-nooo *hic* m-m-mama, m-mama... d-doctor uncle *hic* p-please tell m-my mama i-is o-okay. Please....Hyemi sobbed and begged to the doctor to tell that his mother is okay. The doctor felt pity for the little girl who was desperate for her mother.

Mrs. Jeon wiped her tears and took Hyemi in her arms and patted her back. She cried so hard mumbling mama...Shh shh b-baby it's all okay. Y-your Haelmoni is here with you.

H-haelmoni *hic* m-my mama. W-w-where is s-she ? W-why *hic* is a-appa *hic* s-sitting here and not going to mama ? *hic* I want to g-go and see h-her. L-let's go *hic* p-please.

My Hyemi baby. Please listen to me. Your mama is n-no more. She b-became an a-angel now. But she is always watching us from above. She won't like to see you cry....

Nooooo. Don't say that. I know my mama can't leave me...

Hyemi tried to run into Somi's cabin but Mrs. Jeon didn't let her. She hugged her tightly and cried silently. Oh how will she handle her ?

Mr. Jeon went to Jungkook and hugged him. He tried to make him cry but he didn't. As if he can't feel any emotion.

Jungkook please son. Don't sit here and go and meet your new born daughter. She might searching for her parent.

Jungkook didn't move and stared at nowhere particular. His mind couldn't register Somi's death. How could he ? Just yesterday they were so happy knowing their child will come to this workd today. Then what happened suddenly ? How did she leave her ? Why ? Who will handle Hyemi and the new baby ? Who will make him his favorite breakfast ? Who will smile when he comes back from office  ? There is no one to do all of these from now on.

SOMIIIIIIII !!!! AHHHHHH ....Jungkook screamed and sobbed. The nurses pitied him and Mr. and Mrs. Jeon closed their eyes ; unable to see their son in this condition. Hyemi was crying too. She was in her own world continuously mumbling her mama to come back.

But a dead person can't be alive. They lost a big part of them. Maybe no one can now fill the void in their hearts.....

On the other hand, a ethereal man was preparing breakfast with his baby on one of his arms. It's not that no one is trying to take the baby so that the said man can work properly but the baby only whined and hugged his mama tightly. Actually, he just woke up and the first thing he requires in the morning in his mama. So, he acts quite fussy if someone else wants to take him.

The man is named Kim Taehyung. He got divorced 7 months ago. He never wanted the marriage but he couldn't say no to his then boyfriend. He was quite naive and got easily manipulated by his psycho ex. Few months after marriage was okay, but as the days passed his husband started to act possessive. He was always possessive but there was a limit before but now there seems no limit to it. He doesn't allows him to go anywhere nor he allows him to meet with someone, not even his family members. He wanted to tell his family but he was fearing what the society will think. He knows after a marriage gets broken, no one sees you with same eyes. He endured everything with his mouth closed. His ex ; Park Bogum confiscated his phone when tried to call his parents. He would beat him if he even tried to disobey him and no matter how much he rejects, Bogum would get physical with him.

At first Taehyung didn't take it seriously because they were married and it's common to have sex with husband. But later, he understood that it was rape. Even after marriage, if you are not comfortable and your partner forces you, it is considered as rape. He understood it but couldn't do anything as he came to know that he was pregnant. For the first time in a few months, he was happy. He thought that maybe the baby will make Bogum rectify his mistakes.

When Bogum came to know that Taehyung is pregnant he was happy. He tried to fulfill his every wishes. He was happy that Taehyung was smiling at him genuinely, not by force which he usually does. He also listened to everything he said. Taehyung was a really good husband so Bogum was happy.

But after giving birth to Yeonjun, Taehyung gave his maximum attention to the baby. Of course because he was small and needed a mother's warmth. He would often sleep with the baby. Bogum didn't like it one bit. He didn't care that it was his own child. He only wanted Taehyung. His attention like before. He tried telling him to sleep and stay with him all the time, but Taehyung didn't agree. This made Bogum infuriate on the baby and he tried to kill him with knife but before that Taehyung broke a vase on his head which lead him to fall unconscious. Taehyung didn't waste any more time and left the apartment with his baby. He went to his parents house and filed a divorce immediately.

Bogum tried every possible way to stop the divorce but couldn't do anything. At last he signed the papers. But that doesn't mean he accepted his defeat. No, he is still trying to get back Taehyung and he will make sure to get him soon by hook or crook.

Taehyung is now trying to forget his past from his baby and his family. He is trying to be happy again. But no matter what, the past comes back and gives a nightmare every night. He is scared for his baby but is trying to be strong. He can't let that man hurt his baby again. He doesn't know when he will get peace......

A/N :- So, this was the first chapter. It was like an introduction to their life. I hope all my cuties will support me here too. I will be grateful if you do so.

Share me about your thoughts about this chapter. Do you like it ?

P.S - Thank you for reading 💜