Chapter 12

Question of the day : Do you watch Thai BL ? If yes then, what is your favourite series ? Mine is Tharntype and 2gether ❤️

__________________________

"Aunty, my taetae's name is also Kim Taehyung."

"W-what ?"

"Yes Aunty. Now that i remember i never told you his full name. His name is Kim Taehyung."

"Ohhh... But it can be coincidence too, right. After all, there can be more than two Kim Taehyung in Seoul."

"Hmm you are right Aunty it can be coi.......Hoseok stopped mid-sentence when he realised something.... NO aunty it can't be coincidence. Didn't you say that the person whom you met has a son of around one year. My taetae's son is eight months old. His name is Yeonjun.... Kim Yeonjun. Do you know what's that baby's name ?"

"A-aunty m-my baby, my junie...he is s-sick. He f-fainted. I need t-to g-go."...... Mrs. Kim remembered Taehyung calling his baby as junie that day.

"Junie. He called his baby Junie but i don't know his full name.".....

Hoseok gasped upon realisation. He always knew that his friend is great with kids and even make them smile within minutes, but he never expected that the one who made their Aera happy was none other than his best friend. This world is really a small place.

If Aera likes Taehyung, then he will do anything to make him her mother. It will the best for Aera, Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook can't cry over Somi for his whole life. He knows that maybe Jungkook will never be love again but still he needs to move on. He needs someone beside him, even though he will strongly disagree.

Taehyung needs to heal from the wounds that is caused by his bastard of an ex husband. He is trying to be brave but Hobi knows that he is scared that some day that Bogum may try to harm Yeonjun. Moreover, Taehyung never experienced true love and respect from his partner. If he marries Jungkook, he doesn't know about true love but Jungkook will respect him and protect him like no one else. Hobi knows how much of a gentleman his cousin is. Maybe his taetae will really be happy in the future.

And Aera will the happiest of all. The little baby found her mother in him and Hobi is sure that Tae can love her like his own. He has full faith in him only he can make Aera healthy. Hyemi will also accept Tae in the future. He was observing her and realised that she is unhappy with this decision. Of course he can understand her. After all who can give their mother's place to someone else. But maybe in the future, Tae can melt her heart too because who can dislike him.

Hoseok smiled widely with tears gathered in his eyes. He didn't do anything and let them fall. He sighed in relief seeing a solution after so many days. If this relationship works, everyone involving in it will be happy. Two broken souls need each other to heal themselves and in the same moment Hoseok promised himself that he will do anything to bring Taekook together.

He looked up and chuckled seeing Mrs. Jeon's wide eyes with a expression that she wants the answer.

"Taehyung calls her baby as Junie lovingly. His full name is Yeonjun. Your angel is really my best friend, taetae."

"H-how ? You are sure, right."

"Yes aunty there can't be so many similarities between two people. I am sure the person you met is my friend. He is really good with children so i am not surprised that Aera liked him.