Chapter 21

Question of the day :- Do you have any siblings ? I have one brother.

_____________________________

After that day everything was back to normal. Hyemi was not bullied anymore as the rules in the school were stickler.

Every teacher warned the students that they will be out of the school if they bullied anyone directly or simply engaged with it.

Hyemi was still alone but atleast she had peace now. No one minded her or disturbed her and she was totally fine with it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today was the day of Aera's surgery. Just a week before, Jungkook and Taehyung took Aera to her doctor for the final checkup.

The doctor smiled seeing a healthy Aera who giggled so brightly. He checked her reports and her heart.

Her body weight was accurate and she was healthy too. He informed she was totally ready for the surgery.

Hearing that, Jungkook was happy will be an understatement. He was on cloud nine. He kissed Aera's cheek while holding her.

"Angel you are going to be fine. Appa is so happy" Aera only giggled in response.

Jungkook smiled and looked beside him "Thank you Taehyung" He said with the most sincere voice.

"It's nothing. I am happy Aera is fine. She will total be healthy after the surgery" Tae said softly pinching her cheeks.

"There is no risk in the surgery right Dr."

"See Mr. Jeon, there is always risks in surgeries especially when she is still so young but we will do our best. The operation takes a bit more time too. But don't worry, your daughter will be okay. We will do our best" The doctor said making Jungkook worried.

He thanked them and they left the room. Tae saw Jungkook hugging Aera tightly as they walked to the car.

As they settled in the car, Tae looked at Jungkook who was staring at nothing. His eyes brows furrowed.

"Jungkook"...... "Hah" The said man looked at him.

"Are you thinking about what the doctor said.

Jungkook nodded sighing "I am worried Taehyung. He said there is a risk. What if something happens to---"

"Nothing will happen to your angel. Think positive Jungkook. Believe in God and the doctor. I am completely sure that Aera will be okay. She is a strong girl. See look at her. She is smiling while looking at you. She is saying don't worry appa, I am gonna be fine"

Jungkook smiled forgetting his worries seeing Aera's smile. He hugged her again.

Present time :-

The Jeon family reached the hospital before time. Aera was sleeping in Taehyung's arms.

Hobi took Yeonjun to play outside. Hyemi was sitting beside her appa as they waited for the doctor to come. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon were present too.