Chapter 20

Question of the day :- Do you miss BTS ? Will you wait for then until 2025 ?

_____________________________

The night before, Hyemi ate dinner in her room as Mrs. Jeon asked Jungkook to let her stay alone.

Mrs. Jeon slept in Hyemi's room, not wanting her to feel lonely. After a long time, Hyemi had a good sleep in her grandma's embrace.

The next day Hyemi to hid her wound from her appa. She didn't wanted him to worry.

Jungkook and Hyemi left after they did their breakfast. Jungkook kissed Yeonjun and Aera's forehead before leaving.

Mrs. Jeon and Tae sat in the car to go to Hyemi's school after they got ready. Hobi and Mr. Jeon were there to take care of Yeonjun and Aera.

They didn't inform anyone so everyone thought they are going out for shopping.

They reached the school and went straight to the principal's room.

The principal knew the Jeon family very well. The Jeon family always gave huge donations to their school whenever they held programs.

Moreover, they were influential people and always on TV so everybody knew them.

Upon seeing Mrs. Jeon, she smiled surprised while getting up of her seat.

"Mrs. Jeon. Long time no see" Mrs. Jeon greeted her back too.

"Uhhhh who is he ?" She asked seeing Tae. She knew everyone in their family so seeing an unfamiliar face was new to her.

"This is my son-in-law, Kim Taehyung" She said

The principal was shocked at first because she didn't expect that Mr. Jeon Jungkook married a guy but soon she smiled and extended her hand towards him "Nice to meet you Mr. Kim"

Tae smiled and shook her hand. They settled down.

"How can i help you Mrs. Jeon ?" The principal asked

"How is Hyemi doing ?" She asked.

"Hyemi is exceptional child. She is always the top in her class. Our school is proud of her"

"So do you know your top student is getting bullied" She threw the bomb directly without any delay.

"What ?" The principal was shocked hearing her.

"Hyemi is bullied by some people from her class probably. I don't know who they are but yesterday they hurt her noticebly"

"But Mrs. Jeon how can this be possible. Our school has a strict no bullying policy and I always ask Hyemi if she was okay. Just day before yesterday, I talked with her but she didn't tell me anything"

Tae looked at Mrs. Jeon worried. She blinked her eyes in reassurance while holding his hand.

"Yesterday her wrist had nail marks as if someone held her hand tightly. She doesn't keep her nails long so where could she get those" Mrs. Jeon said.

The principal fiddled her finger. She had no idea about all these.

"Did she tell you that she was bullied ?"

"No she didn't. But she doesn't need to tell me to know what was going on"

"I understand your point Mrs. Jeon. As her guardian you are worried but without any proof, I can't take any action"