Chapter 13

Question of the day :- What is your all time favourite BTS song ? I know its hard to choose as every song of them is so good but still. You can tell any three. For me it's spring day, mic drop and home ❤️

___________________________

Hoseok went to meet Taehyung at his cafe. When the hell chimed, Taehyung looked up and smiled seeing his best friend. He went out of the counter and hugged him. Hoseok too smiled and hugged him back. They both parted away and Taehyung sat with Hoseok at an empty table, not before informing Jimin.

They both talked about their well being and Hoseok asked him about Yeonjun. Hearing his baby's name, a genuine smile adorned on Tae's face.

After a while, Hoseok cleared his throat and opened his mouth only to close it back. He was hesitant to talk about marriage with Taehyung, knowing his past. Taehyung saw his hesitation and held his hand onto his which were placed on the table. Hoseok looked up when he felt the touch.

"What happened hyung ? Do you want to say something ? You know i am your best friend, right then why are you hesitant ? Just tell me whatever you want to say."

"I know Tae.. But the thing i want to say is something that you may not like but you need to listen to me."

Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion. Hoseok never hesitated saying anything before so what is it this time that is making him think twice before he say.

"You know Aera, right."

"Aera...how do you know her ?".... Taehyung said shocked. His eyes went wide and mouth slightly open.

"She is my cousin's daughter."

"Cousin's daughter.... Cousin as in Jungkook ?"

"You know Jungkook too. How ?"

"Yeah i know him. I met him once when he came to our cafe with Aera and a lady".....Taehyung said hiding the fact that he met Jungkook twice.

"Oh wow. Then its better. I will say it directly. Aera is not well."

Taehyung gasped hearing that. Tears stained all over his face and memory of Aera smiling widely while making grabby hands at him embellished in the wall of his brain.

"W-what happened to A-aera ? Is she sick ? D-did you s-show her to d-doctor ?"..... He spoke somehow gulping down the lump in his throat.

To say Hoseok was shocked, would be an understatement. He was beyond shocked seeing Taehyung eyes. They were the same whenever Yeonjun falls sick. Yes, Taehyung loved children but he was never so worried for any child other than Yeonjun.

Hoseok understood that Taehyung is feel in the same what Aera feels for him. He made Taehyung sit and held his hands and continued.

"Her mother died while giving birth to her and she never got to experience a mother's warmth. That's why she always cries and refuse to eat. Doctor said that her heart has a small hole and only a surgery can make her better. But this surgery can't happen if she is not healthy and now only a mother can give her the warmth she is craving for."

Tears slide down Tae's cheeks without his notice. His body trembled at the thought of that little girl being sick. He sat in daze while the little droplets didn't stopped falling for a second.

That little angel who was giggling land slept so peacefully in his arms last time is fighting with life and death. Tae felt like his breathing will stop anytime and there was an intense ache in his chest. He clutched his chest with his hands feeling the pain. He doesn't know why he is feeling like someone is killing him. Aera is a stranger to him. Though he likes her bit still at the end of the day, he is no one to him. So, why he is feeling so much pain imagining the condition of the baby ? Why does he feel like running to her and hold her in his arms ? Why does Aera affect him so much ? He doesn't know any of the answers of those question but he knows that he needs to see Aera, even if it is for once. He wanted to reassure himself that she is fine.