Chapter 18

Question of the day :- Your recent favourite song ? Mine is Cheers by Seventeen and Why don't you stay by Jeff Satur 😍

__________________________________

2 weeks later

Sun shone brightly marking the beginning of a new day. Tae woke up and did his daily routine. Yeonjun was still sleeping beside his sister. He looked at them and smile.

Aera was getting better slowly. She gained a little weight too and if that didn't being tears in the eyes of every Jeon, it will be lie.

A few days ago, Jungkook and Taehyung went to the hospital for Aera's check up.

"Come in"

The door opened making the doctor look up. He smiled looking at the person

"Oh Mr. Jeon please come in"

Jungkook returned a small smile and nodded walking inside with Taehyung having Aera in his arms.

The doctor was bewildered seeing Aera smile. The last time he saw her, she was in a critical condition. Not much time passed since then, but now he was seeing a different Aera.

Jungkook understood thr confusion seeing his expression.

"Doctor Lee... This is Kim Taehyung. My husband and Aera's mama"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook when he introduced him as Kim. He liked how Jungkook respected his choice and didn't force his surname on him unlike his ex husband.

It was then when Dr. Lee noticed the person who was holding the baby. He came out of his trance understanding the whole situation now.

"Hello Mr. Kim. Nice to meet you. I am Aera's personal doctor"

Taehyung shook his hand while mumbling "nice to meet you too"

"We came for Aera's weekly check up" The doctor nodded and stood up to take Aera but as soon as she noticed him, she turned her face to the side.

"Hey baby... How are you ? I am going to check on you. Can you come to doctor uncle ? I will give you chocolate too" Dr. Lee tried to persuade her but she started sobbing when he tried touching her.

Tae immediately started to pat her back and nuzzle his nose to her cheeks that made her calm.

"Dr. Is it okay if i hold her when you check on her ?" The doctor nodded.

He took his stethoscope to check Aera's heartbeat while Tae tried to divert her attention. Jungkook looked at them with a smile. It still amused him that how Aera was always calm with Taehyung.

"What did you observe Dr. ? Is my baby okay ?"

Jungkook was worried wondering what would the doctor say and so was Tae.

"Mr. Jeon i am happy to inform you that Aera is getting better. Her vitals are normal. She gained a little weight too. If this situation continues, then she can have her surgery by the start of next month"

Jungkook teared up hearing that but he had a big smile in his face. He looked at Aera who was playing with Taehyung's ring.

Tae understood and gave her to him. Jungkook embraced her dearly while tears sliding down his face. He kissed her forehead multiple times sighing in relief.

They thanked the doctor before going out of the room. When they told everyone in the home the news, they were overjoyed. Even hyemi too. She kissed her sister's hands.