Chapter 3

Question of the day :- Why do you guys believe in Taekook ?

1 month time skip

Jungkook is dying everyday to see his daughter crying. He is trying to make them happy, doing everything, bringing them gifts, feeding them, playing with them but still can't erase the void in their hearts. After all, no one can take a mother's place.

He is trying to divert his mind by working. He doesn't want to go home because everything in that house remind him of Somi. He truly started to love her but she left him. He was broken from inside but for his daughters, he is trying to stay strong. He goes everyday with a big smile in his face so that no one notices his pain. But parents can see everything. Likewise Mr. and Mrs. Jeon also notice how their son is getting depressed day by day. They are really worried for him but didn't know what to do for making him and their granddaughters happy again.

Jungkook woke up to see his younger daughter sleeping beside him. He kissed her forehead and went to shower. After he got dressed up, he looked up to see his daughter awake.

"Angel you woke up"..

Angel a.k.a. Aera blabbered something as if she was responding to her father.

Jungkook sighed looking at his daughter's face. She has become thin because of not having proper meal.

He picked her up and gently swayed her. She kept her little head on her appa's shoulder and continued her blabbering. A knock made Jungkook turn towards the door. He looked back to see his mother with Aera's milk bottle.

Aera giggled once she saw her grandmother. She is really close to her as she spends most of the time with her. Morever, she gets the motherly warmth from her.

Mrs Jeon took her in her arms and kissed her forehead.

"How is my cute little angel ?"

*Inserts cute babbles and giggles*

She took her to the bathroom and washed her face. Then she sat on the bed to feed her. Jungkook was watching Aera with fond eyes. His heart was always fills with adoration whenever he sees his angel. Maybe it's because she was the last gift from Somi.

Even after so many tries, Mrs. Jeon couldn't feed her after 4-5 sips. She kept refusing it and when she tried again, she started crying. Mrs. Jeon sighed and looked at Jungkook to see his hurt look. He looked like someone was stabbing his heart.

He blinked his eyes to stop the tears to flow. He took a deep breath and took Aera in his arms and carressed her back.

"I am sorry baby that I couldn't save your mama. If she would have been here today, you would never have stayed with empty stomach. I-I a-am so s-s-sorry *sobs*"

"Shhh Jungkook don't cry. It's not your fault that Somi is no more. Maybe her life span was this much only. Don't blame yourself. She will be sad too."

"B-but eomma, see how thin my angel has become. She doesn't eat properly and often tires herself crying. I don't know what should I do to make her feel good. I am afraid eomma. I don't want anything bad happen to her. I won't be able to handle it"

"Why are you thinking like that Jungkook ? Nothing will happen to our angel. It will take time for her to adjust as she is so small and needs a mother but she will be okay slowly. Don't think negative."

Jungkook nodded and put Aera on the bed as she was asleep. He kissed her forehead one more time before going to downstairs with his mother.

He knocked Hyemi's door and went inside. She was already ready for her school. Her face was dull as she had no excitement to go back to school. She wanted to eat her mother's special food today but she is not here anymore to cook for her or bring her back from school. Tears again gathered on her eyes. She sniffed looking at her mother's picture. They were so happy when she was alive but now everything feels so empty.