Chapter 10

Question of the day : Your first K-drama... Mine was "The Heirs" 😊 It still has a special place in my heart.

___________________

Jungkook reached home and went to his mother's room knowing his angel will be with her. Reaching the room, he knocked and opened the door to see his angel asleep while Mrs. Jeon sitting just beside her.

The search for the girls continued. Mrs. Jeon was desperate to find a mother like figure for Aera. She only has 20 days left in her hand.

On the other hand, Jungkook didn't care about the girls. He just hated the idea of marriage but for Aera he is silent. He doesn't care who he marries, it will not change the fact that it will be a contract marriage. Once, Aera gets her surgery done and she becomes completely healthy, the marriage will be invalid.

The thought of Taehyung once crossed Mrs Jeon's mind when after so many tries, she couldn't find a mother. She adored that boy who calmed Aera the two time she met her. It was surprising how their angel would not cry after meeting him. Maybe, she find the warmth in him.

She would love to make him Aera's but she knows its not possible. Jungkook was bisexual and she had no problem with it as longer as his son is happy. But the main issue was something else.

Seeing how worried he was for the baby that day when he heard he was sick proves that he is surely his own baby. He was continuously mumbling "my baby is sick" until he left the cafe. This proofs that he was a mpreg male and obviously married. She met a lot if mpreg males before, some of them being the sons of their business partners so she could easily identify one.

How much she wished for that boy to be single. But alas, we can't achieve everything we want. That boy came like an angel in their angel's life and give her a few moments of happiness.

She wanted Aera to forget him because no matter the warmth she got from him, the truth is that he can't be her mother. That's the reason she didn't visit the cafe in the last one month even though Aera cried. She prayed to god that their angel could find the same warmth in her future mother.

She talked to some of the mpreg males of her acquaintances about the agreement. But some of them had boyfriends, a few didn't wanted to take care of someone else's child and the rest didn't wanted to get married on a contract basis. They wished to have a live partner that could love them forever, making Mrs. Jeon hopeless.

God was really testing them. It was hard for her to find a way out of this. She didn't know where to go, where to find a mother for Aera. This made her helpless. For the first time, both the parents felt money couldn't lessen their son's pain. They had money and power. They could literally buy anything in this world for Aera but not a mother. They couldn't find the only thing she wants and needs the most to survive, making them feel like a loser.

_______________

Taehyung, on the other hand often thought about that baby. He couldn't understand why he got so attached to her even though they met only twice. No don't, he always loved kids but he didn't get attached to anyone of them.

But he hoped to see her once again. The way she slept in his chest and nuzzled onto his neck made him feel the same when he first held Yeonjun in his arms.

His thoughts once went to that man who came in his cafe too. His eyes were different. The way he looked at him, the moment their eyes locked, he couldn't look away. He felt like drowning himself in those pair of black orbs. But he shaked off his thoughts when he felt Yeonjun crawling on his lap. What are you thinking, Taehyung ?.....