Chapter 4

Question of the day :- What do you think about my writing skills ? Is it okay ?

Taehyung sat in the car wanting to reach home quickly. While sitting, his mind drifted to the baby girl that he met a few moments ago. When he heard him crying, he couldn't hold himself but asking the lady who was holding him. Her desperate cries made his heart hurt. He doesn't know why he felt the urge to take her in her arms and calm her down. He wanted her painful cries to stop. Maybe it happened to him because he is a mother. If his Yeonjun cries so desperately, he don't know what he will do. He never wants to be in a situation where his baby needs to cry for him to stay close.

He doesn't know why he felt peace when the baby stopped crying. When the baby looked at him with her teary doe eyes and woobly lips, his heart melted. He wanted to keep her close to his heart just like Yeonjon but he couldn't. Because she was a stranger so as soon as she fell asleep, he hesitantly gave her back to the lady.

The car stopped when it reached Kim Household. Tae got down with his sleeping baby and literally ran into the house. He entered the living room to see all his family present there. They were looking tensed. He sighed and went towards them.

"Baby where were you and Yeonjun ? You went out for hours and didn't even take my calls. We were so worried you know."

"I am sorry Ma, I got stucked in something and my phone was silent. Sorry for making you worry but I am totally fine."

"Stucked? In what ? ...I was worried thinking Bogum did something to you. We were going to contact the police but then came."....Said his big brother Namjoon.

The name of his ex-husband give Taehyung shivers down his spine. He doesn't want to ever meet that man again.

"Bear ?"

"Huh"...

"Are you okay ?"

"I am okay hyung. Actually I saw a baby crying and the lady who was carrying her couldn't stop her cries. So, I insisted to help them. That's why I got late hyung."

The family members smiled at him. They are so proud of him. Their little bear is so kind to everyone. Jin came infront of Taehyung and slowly took Yeonjun in his arms.

"Go and get changed Bear. You must be tired. I will make him sleep."

Taehyung nodded and went to his room. Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim sobbed. "Why my bear suffered so much when he is so kind to everyone ? Why did God give him so much pain ?"....Namjoon hugged his mother and let her cry on his shoulder. Jin sadly smiled looking at Yeonjun.

In Jeon Household

Jungkook reached his home and parked his car. As he entered the living room, he saw a sight that made him shocked. He didn't know when tears gathered in his eyes and a happy chuckle escaped his mouth. The sound of his chuckle made the people present in the room to look towards it's direction. Mr and Mrs. Jeon smiled sadly looking at their son. They knew why Jungkook was crying.

It's because for the first time when Jungkook came home, he saw Aera giggling and playing with her soft toys. Earlier whenever he came home, he would see Aera either whining or crying loudly, making his heart hurt. But after 3 months since her birth, she is smiling without any care. And Jungkook couldn't believe it. He craved to see one smile in his daughter's face but no matter what he or his family did, she didn't smile. Only cried for her mother's warmth. He was helpless seeing her in this condition.