Chapter 13

PUBLISHED 4/1/15

A/N

1K you guys?! I fucking love you people! Vote, comment, and read!

-A

Cameron's POV

I open my eyes, and see the desk is still blocking the door, and the window is still locked. Why in the name of hell is Li-James sitting in my room? I'm still pissed at him. A-I look at the clock. 6:21pm- half an hour nap won't change that.

"I'm sorry," he says.

"For which part?" I ask, chuckling, at how screwed up all of this is.

"All of it," he says, letting out a breath he probably didn't know he was holding. "Am I forgiven?"

"Have you brought Clyde back from the dead?" I ask, annoyed. "You think some worthless apology is going to make this better? Newsflash-it won't. Reality Check, is exactly what you need."

"What about 'C'?" he asks. "And the hospital records?"

I think back for a minute. "How do you know about the hospital records?" I question, annoyed yet again.

"A little birdie told me," he says.

"You were spying," I say, fuming. "You spied on me and Troy, didn't you?"

"Well, it was Louis and I," he corrects me.

"Why?" I ask. "What happened to freedom? The Constitution? The Declaration of Independence?"

"You're in England now, with all the Brits," he says.

 "Right," I say. "No 4th of July or anything. But why did you spy on me?"

Wait... if they were spying- 

"Are you guys dating?" asks Liam. "Cause I got you snogging."

"Snogging?" I ask. "What the fuck does that mean?"

"Well, as we say in America, making-out," he declares.

I gasp, annoyed how he thinks we were 'snogging'. "Snogging?" I ask. "What about you and Dani? I'm sure you guys 'snog'."

"Actually, Danielle and I broke up," he says.

"What?" I ask, disappointed. "Why? You guys were so adorable together!"

"We weren't working out," he says, quietly. 

"Are you guys still friends?" I ask.

"No," he says. "Anyway, I have a new girlfriend. She's coming over soon."

"Really?" I ask. "What time?"

"She should be here any minute," he says. "Anyway, I'm sorry about keeping it from you. And, after Sophia leaves, I think we should both explain it to the boys."

"Fine," I declare. "Can you move my dresser away from my door?"

"Sure," he says, and smiles sheepishly.

He walks over to my dresser, and pushes it back to its' orginal position. He gives me a hug, and I hug back. 

I wince as he hugs me, and rubs against my fresh scars. "Are you ok?" he asks.

"I'm fine," I say, fast. "Why don't you go, so I can get ready? Bye!"

I slam the door shut, and lock it. I run over to my closet, and grab a white spaghetti strap tanktop, and a white sweater that says #YOLO. I grab a pair of black leggings, and slip the on, along with the tanktop and sweater.