Chapter 14

PUBLISHED 4/3/15

A/N

Also, I think I speak for every Directioner when I say, "Zayn Fucking Malik is leaving One Direction?!" Do you hear that shattering sound? It's my heart! What will 1D do without Zayn? It's not the complete One Direction without Zayn! Now, there's only 4/5 of 1D. I'm dying, I'm dead, so I poured what was left of my heart, into this chapter.

-A

Cameron's POV

I continue reading my book, annoyed at the fact Liam believes Barbie over me, his biological little sister. Barbie knows that he favors her, and that manipulative Barbie doll is going to use that to her advantage. 

Then, I got an idea. Fuck, Liam took my phone... but he probably put it in his room. I crawl off my bed silently. I shuffle along the floor in my fluffy socks. I put my ear to the door, and decide all the boys are downstairs. 

I slip out of my door, and close it silently. I tiptoe to Liam's room, not making a sound. I see his door wide open, and unoccupied. I slide in, and see my phone sitting on his desk. I grab it, and slip it my sock. I run back into my room, and shut the door behind me. I lock it. 

I pull up Danielle's contact. I decide to text her. 

To Danielle:

SOS! Liam's Barbie doll is setting me up. Please pick me up?

In a few short moments, I get a reply.

To Cameron:

Sure. Be there in 5.

I silently thank Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon. Thank the Greek Gods! I slip on a pair of boots from the closet. I climb my rope ladder, and reach the ground. I stand there, waiting for Dani to pull up. I see her car pull into view, and I run towards it.

I open her passenger side door. I crawl in. "What's wrong?" she asks.

"Do you know Liam's new girlfriend?" I asks.

"Sophia Smith? Of course."

"I call her Barbie," I say, smiling. "She's trying to get Liam to hate me."

"How?" she asks.

"She walked into my room, said she's going to get Liam to hate me, stuck her fake nails into her arm, called for Liam, and he came to her aid, and she said I did it."

"Fuck her," declares Dani, after pondering it for a minute. "Want to go shopping?"

"Anything is better than putting up with Barbie," I agree. She pulls the car out of the boys driveway. "I'm sorry Liam dumped you for Barbie. If it's any consolation, I always liked you better."

"Good," she says. "If it makes you feel any better, I hate Barbie, too."

"Good," I repeat. "You know, Liam took all my privileges away-Laptop, Mac, iPhone."

"Then how did you text me?" she asks. 

"I may or may not have took it from his room," I say.

"Smart," she says. "Now we need a plan, to get Barbie out."

"For my sake or yours?" I ask.

"For yours, of course!" she says, very quick.

"You're not over Liam, are you?" I ask.

"Is it that obvious?" she whines.

"You two need to do everyone a favor, and just get married," I decide.