Chapter 21

PUBLISHED 5/30/15

Cameron's POV

Clyde shrugs at the idea, pulls his headphones out of his ears, and walks over to my room with Amelia and I.

I go onto my laptop, and set up the camera. I sent out a tweet, announcing the TwitCam.

Five minutes later, I turn on the TwitCam, the three of us gathered around it. I turned it on, and we already had tons of viewers.

"No, you are not seeing double," I say.

"Yes they are," says Clyde, "There's two of us!"

"Yeah, there is..." I say, "Anyway, there's two of us! I have a twin. This is Clyde-"

"Her older brother," he interrupts.

"By a minute and twenty-one seconds."

"Still older!" he calls.

I roll my eyes, and Amelia laughs. I start looking through the comments, and I see one that's really funny, and really true.

"Hey, guys," I say, "This comment says, 'How cute would Amelia and Clyde look together?'"

Amelia brushes a bright pink, and Clyde blushes a bit, too. Everyone watching sees it, too, and the comment box blows up.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who noticed. I chuckle.

"Well, we should probably get going," I say, "Peace."

I turn off the camera, and turn around. I start jumping on my bed.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask, while jumping.

"Let's see if the boys have a game to play," suggests Clyde.

I hop off the bed, and follow Clyde downstairs, Amelia following me.

"You guys wanna do something?" I yelled.

"YEAH!" said Lou in return, "What if we play a little gave called Captive?"

"If you explain, we'll play," said Amelia.

"Not this game," sighed Liam.

"Silence, Peasant!" exclaimed Lou, "So, how you play is we break into teams. The first team to kill the other team wins."

"Do we use Nerf Guns, Water Guns...?" I ask.

"We'll use Nerf," decided Liam for the group, "Your friend is over, and we don't wanna get to crazy."

"Fine," sighs Louis, "I'll get guns, discuss teams when we're done."

Lou leaves, and we turn towards each other, and get into teams. It was Amelia, Clyde, Liam, and I, against Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Louis.

Louis came back with the guns, and handed us each one.

He knew what team he was on, and walked over.

"Go to your bases," said Lou, and my team headed up to my room.

I pulled out my laptop, and turned on the cameras.

"You have the whole place wired," marveled Liam.

"It helps when you want something done," I say, and saw where the boys were. "Lou's room. He has tons of supplies in their. Anyway, you guys ready to go?"

I grabbed some of Lou's pranking supplies I still had.

"Blindfolds, so they don't know where they're going, ropes, so they can't get away."

I handed them each a bit. "Becareful," I say, "And if you need help, say...'Hate' to the camera, and we'll save you."

I handed each a walkie talkie.

"Li, you're on camera duty," I say, "If anyone needs help, Liam will let the closest team member know."

I looked at the screen, and saw the boys moving out. "Good luck," I say, turned around, and slipped out the door, Amelia and Clyde following.

We departed, and I started running. I saw Zayn standing alone, and just as I was about to pull the trigger, and a hand went over my mouth.

"End of the line, honey," says Lou, and grabbed my hands.

"I have to tell you something," I try to say, but it comes out as 'I haw sowthin to tek yo.'

He pulls his hand off my mouth, and spins me around so I'm facing him.

"What?" he asks, holding my hands firmly to the side, keeping the gun down.

"I hate milk," I say.

"So?" he asks, just looking at me.

I just shrug, hoping I got the message across. He spins me back around, so my back is to Louis. He covers my mouth again, and disarms me. He pulls me along, and pushes me into a chair, sitting in the middle of his room.

He quickly unlocks the handcuffs, but then redoes them, so my hands are clipped to the back of the chair.

"Hey, Lou?" I ask, raking up the lamest excuse I could think of, "I have to pee."

"Liar," he said.

"Fine," I say, "I'll just pee in the chair."

"I'm unlocking them," he says, walking over to me.

I heard the handcuffs unclick, and he led me to the bathroom. I went in, and locked the door.

"Five minutes," said Louis.

I rolled my eyes, and unlocked the window. I saw my rope ladder hanging out two windows over, and Liam's room a single window over. Two windows over it is.

I stepped on the ledges, attempting not to fall. If I did, I would break my neck-not good.

So, I hurried up along, swinging like a monkey, and I made it to my room. I climbed the ladder, feeling a little more comfortable. I slipped in my window, and locked it behind me. I saw Liam, still managing the cameras. I went under my bed, and grabbed a Nerf Gun I stole from Louis, prior.

"Hey, Liam," I greeted, "'Sup?"

"You got yourself out," he says, nodding, "Good."

"Lock the door behind me," I demanded, and slipped out. I heard him lock it, and started running.

I went pass Louis' room, and saw him trying to break down the door. I hit him with a bullet, and screamed in a weird voice, "You're out, Lou."

Then, I ran along, trying to find my next target.

"Who will suffer Cameron's rath next?" I thought aloud.