Chapter 2

PUBLISHED 1/2/15

Cameron's POV

I walked outside behind them. They walk to a black van. I sit in between Niall and Harry.

"I expected you to be scared like most kids are. Not mad," says Louis.

"Well, when you've got so much anger, you forget about the sadness and fear and all the depression. It's all anger. If it's not, then you'll probably kill yourself," I say, annoyed.

"Do you trust us?" asks Louis.

"No. But, I can tell a lot about you guys. I'm a great people reader. Can I guess?" I ask.

"Sure," says Louis.

"You're hyper, outgoing, funny, and immature. You're the crazy one. Zayn's the shy one. I'm getting an artistic feeling. I bet you have a sketch pad in that bag right now. Am I right? And, you spend a lot if time in the mirror. Niall, you're innocent and sweet. Everyone loves you. Liam, you're the responsible one, aren't you? And Harry, you're not one to trust right away. Heartbreak and betrayal?" I ask. They all have confused expressions. I was right, as always.

"Are you sure you're not a fan?" asks Harry.

"I'm a great people reader," I say. We continue to drive.

"Is anyone hungry?" asks Niall.

A few 'Yes,' go around the room. I don't answer.

"What about you, Cam?" asks Niall.

"Just like I told Louis earlier, only my friends call me Cam. You're not on that list," I say.

"Let's go to Nando's," says Niall.

We pull up to a restaurant. The boys get out. I follow. We walk into the restaurant. They sit down. I just sit, zoning out.

"Hello?... Hello? Cameron?!" asks Harry.

"What?" I ask, annoyed.

"What do you want to eat?" asks Niall.

"I'm not hungry," I say.

"Babe, you're a stick. Are you, like, starving yourself or something?" asks Liam.

"No. I'm not hungry. I never eat a lot," I say.

"Lou was right. You are a deprived child!" yells Niall.

"Do you have, like, a eating disorder or something?" asks Harry.

"No, I don't. Even if I did, the middle of some restaurant isn't the place to talk about it. I'm going to the bathroom," I say.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I sit in a stall in lock myself in. I swear, I hate life. I sit there for a minute, silently sobbing into my hands. I wash my face off, and walk back out to those idiots.

"So... do you have any pets?" I ask. It's so awkward, I need to break the ice.

"I have a cat back in Cheshire," says Harry.

"What's your favorite movies?" I ask.

"Toy Story," says Liam.

"The Notebook," says Harry.

"I love both of those," I say. "What are your hobbies?" I ask.

"My hair and art," says Zayn.

"Being loud," says Louis.

"What's your favorite colors?" I ask.

"Red," says Louis.

"What's your families like?" I ask.

I notice how Niall starts acting weird. "It's a touchy subject for me too," I say.

"How do you know that?" asks Harry. "The only people Niall's ever told is us four."

"I told you, I'm a great people reader," I say.

"More like psychic," says Louis.

"Sure. You could say that," I say. "Well, Niall, if you ever need someone to talk to, I've been there."

"Thanks Cam," he says. "Oh wait, I'm not supposed to call you Ca-," I cut him off.

"Go ahead," I say.

"So, Cam, are yo-," I cut Louis off.

"I said Blondie can call me Cam. Not any of you dimwits," I say.

"Sorry," says Louis.

"I want to go home!" complains Harry.

"Ok," agrees Liam.

"You're the responsible one, aren't you, Liam?" I ask.

"Are you positive you're not a fan?" asks Louis.

"I kind of forgot you were in a band," I say.

"She's not lying," says Liam.

"Ok...," I say.

We get into the car and drive to their house.

______

A/N

I know it's short. The next one will be longer!

-A