Chapter 28

PUBLISHED 7/16/15

A/N

No, I didn't forget about you guys. My Wi-Fi is down, so I'm connected to my neighbors on my Kindle. Wattpad won't let me edit my other stories, so I'm writing the two books I wanted to. Please read, as my Wi-Fi should be up and running tonight. Until then, I'll write other stories to keep you content!

And...

Louis: "I'm going to be a dad."

Me, the rest of One Direction, and Eleanor Calder: Blinks a few times, and drops jaw, "That kid is going to have some childhood..."

I seriously can't believe it! I found out two days ago from Twitter!

-A

Cameron's POV

I awoke to Liam shaking me, "We have to be at Simon's office in a half an hour."

I nod, yawn, and he leaves. I then quickly get dressed. I slip on flats, shorts, and a white sweater. I then run downstairs, as Harry tells me Liam's in the car. I grab two apples, and head out to the car.

I get in the passenger seat, and toss Liam an apple. He bites into it, and dives towards the office.

I start to get nervous. Do I really want to do it? Once I sign, and Liam signs, there's no going back.

I close my eyes until we get there, as the car comes to a stop. I open my door, and wearily step out, as Liam joins me, and gives my hand a squeeze. I nod, as we walk into the building.

Liam and I walk into the building. We walk to Simon's office, and Liam knocks before I can stop him. Simon says a muffled, "Come in," as Liam opens the door, and we both sit down.

"So, you've made up your mind?" Simon asks, as Liam nods.

"She's decided," says Liam, "She wants to do it."

Simon nods, "Very well. Cameron, you know it's a big responsibility. And, there's no going back until you complete the terms of the contract."

I nod, as he puts the paper on the desk Liam signs right away, and looks at me. I pick up the pen, and press it to the picture.

Is this it? Should I really sign it? Liam wants me too, but he doesn't. I never consulted Clyde, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Troy...  

I sighed, as Liam urged me to, as I did. It was done. 

"So, you'll be leaving for the US in a week," he said, "By the end of the year, an album is done, along with a few singles. Then, as you're working on your second album, you'll go on tour. Somewhere in between we'll do a few country tours."

I nod, as we leave his office. What was done was done. And there was no changing that.