Chapter 5

PUBLISHED 2/17/15

Cameron's POV

I decide to check the tabloids. As soon as I search up 'One Direction,' a collage of the boys comes up. Liam and Niall kissing some blondes, a girl sitting on Zayn's lap and a a girl on Harry's, and Louis pulling some girl up the stairs.

I print out five copies of the picture. I circle one boy in each picture. I tape the picture on the door of the boy I circled.

I really like their girlfriends. I have a plan forming.....

***2HoursLater***

I decided to hack the sites. I got rid of every trace. It's in people's minds, but hopefully the girls haven't seen it yet.

I hear a knock on my door. "C'mon in," I say.

"I saw the picture on my door. I looked on the site and the pictures were gone, though. It's weird but great. Isn't it?" asks Liam.

"Ya, I know. Anyway, I learned how to hack when I was 14. There was a boy there. He learned how when he was 13," I say.

"Wait... You hacked the site for us?!" he asks, amazed.

"A ninjas work is never done," I say. "Anyway, it wasn't for you. It was for your girlfriends. I like them. Now, call up your girlfriends and make sure the didn't see it."

Liam's POV

I run downstairs to the boys. "Guys! The pictures off the site. It said the site crashed then the pictures were off," I say, excited.

"Really? I wonder who did it...," says Niall, trailing off. "The site wouldn't take it off."

"Get this. Cameron did it," I say.

"She's mad at us. And, she's not that smart. She couldn't have," says Harry.

"Let's go see," says Louis.

Cameron'sPOV

There's a knock on my door.

"What?" I yell through the door.

They come in. "Did you hack the site?" asks Louis.

"Yes. Now leave," I say.

"Prove it," says Louis.

I go on the laptop. I hack Lou's Twitter. 'Hanging with @TheRealCamSnow. Wish I was as amaZAYN as her! Follow @TheRealCamSnow! All of those pictures on the site of the party were photoshop! Dump paparazzi and context!' I post his phone dings. The boys made me a Twitter.

"You're magical," says Lou.

"I know. Who's next?" I ask.

They all leave except Liam.

"I know you did it for our girlfriends, but thank you," he says. "I called Danielle. Her and the other girls are coming over later. They didn't find out."

"Good," I say. "You do know you all screwed up. I'm not saving your sorry asses next time."

"There won't be a next time," says Liam.

"Make sure of it," I say, getting up, and brushing past him.

I walk downstairs. I see all the boys.

"What did you do all night?" asks Louis.

"I got sick of watching you guys be stupid do I went out and sat by the pool," I say.

"All alone?" asks Louis.

"No," I say.

"With who?" he asks.

"Some guy. He's 23," I say, smirking. I know exactly how to get on their nerves.

"Does this guy have a name?" asks Louis.

Liam whispers something in my ear. "It was Ed, right?"

"Yep," I whisper back. "Yes he does."

"What is it?" asks Louis.

"Ed," I say.

"Oh. You had me worried. Ed is our best mate," says Louis. "You know, Ed Sheeran?"

"I know Ed Sheeran?!" I ask, excited.

"Yes...," says Niall.

"Oh, so you're starstruck with Ed, but not us?" asks Zayn.

"I'm not starstruck. I'm just excited," I say.

"Ok," says Louis, sarcastically.

"What time is it? I want food!" yells Niall.

"4pm," says Louis.

"I'm going to nap," I say, walking up stairs, plopping on my bed, and falling asleep.

__________

A/N

(Que Music) (Que Sprinkler Dancing)

"Party Rocking in the house tonight,

Everybody just have a good time,

And we going ma- Oh my God!

Who are you people and why are you watching me? Oh wait... You're reading my story! Thanks!

-A