Chapter 4

PUBLISHED 2/12/15

Cameron's POV

I wake up. I look at my phone. 7:49am. Why do I get up so early?! I put on leggings and a t-shirt that says 'Sleeping With Sirens.' I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I get a bottle of water. I sit in the living room and watch TV.

I put on the news.

"One Direction, adopted a teenage girl?! Was it out of pity or were they forced? Sources say Simon Cowell, their manager, forced them to adopt a child after their little run in with the paparazzi. They won't give the girl back, because of their image. A Twitter photo, taken yesterday, at Nando's, was of the girl walking off to the restroom. The photo had the caption 'Trouble in Paradise.' We can only wonder what happened. But, we do know they adopted her yesterday and she already has had a disagreement with them. Is this another publicity stunt or something more?" came from the TV.

That's nice to know. That headline stayed on the news and people continued to talk about it. I honestly don't care if it was a publicity stunt. I could care less.

But, now I want to know the real reason they adopted me. I guess I'll cook breakfast.

I walk into the kitchen. I pull out eggs, peepers, ham, sausage, bacon, and pancake mix. I pull out 6 plates and 6 glasses.

I make everyone 3 pancakes. I made everyone an omelet with ham and pepper. I served the sausage and bacon on the side. I poured six glasses full of Orange Juice. I layed out five spots. One for each boy.

I ate as much food as I can. That wasn't much. I threw out the leftover food.

I decided to go for a walk. I throw on some flats and plug some headphones into my phone. I walk out the back, listening to the music the boys downloaded for me.

Liam's POV

I wake up. Smells good. Harry must be up. I changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants. I walked downstairs to find no one up. I wonder who made breakfast. Harry probably did then went back to sleep.

I stated to dig in. I finished everything. It was all so delicious. I put my plate in the sink. I noticed all the dishes and pans were clean. Harry doesn't clean.

I go to Harry's room. I wake him up.

"Did you cook breakfast?" I ask.

"No. Did you? It smells great," he says.

I walk to all the boys room waking them up. I check Cam's room. No one's there. I go downstairs to find all the boys digging into their food.

"Who made this? It's great!" says Niall.