1

"Oh, is that right." 

"Yes, it is." Dream and George were on a private call. They were on those every day now. At the moment it was very late Saturday night. Or actually with other words, early Sunday morning.

"It's been so boring lately," George wailed. 

"Then come over to Florida." Dream meant it seriously. He had wanted for George to go to Florida for months now. 

"Ha ha, very funny." 

"Why do you think I'm joking?" Dream asked with hurt in his voice.

"Because you're joking about it all the time." 

"I've never joked about it, I've always meant it seriously," Dream said in a loving voice, almost like he would be trying to comfort George for some reason.

"Oh, I've actually wanted to go to Florida for years now, I could actually do it," George said intrigued. 

"Then go look for tickets!" Dream yelled at George. It seemed like Dream was desperate for George to go over there.

"Geez, alright." George said almost sounding flustered. He opened a site with the flights. "What flight should I take?" 

"I don't know, next week?" Dream suggested.

"That soon? Alright." George looked over to the flights for next week, and there were plenty of those.

He settled for a flight on Friday, 10 in the morning. It cost him 237 pounds. "It is done," George announced and leaned back into his chair. 

"It's official then, you're finally coming to Florida." 

"We should get Sapnap on call. Should I stream tomorrow and tell everyone?"

"Nah, better not. You can stream when you get here. Take this less than a week to pack your stuff." Dream said with an obvious smile in his voice. 

"OK." George answered and grinned. He did in fact have some small feelings for Dream.

How could he not have them from the way that Dream acts around him. He fucking flirts with George every second, it's impossible not to fall in love. And how much Dream cares for him is immaculate.

The next day, George woke up. He looked over to the clock and it was already 3 pm. He smiled from acknowledging the fact that he will be in Florida at this time next week.

He had been trying to forget the feelings towards Dream for 10 months now. Dream is always flirting with him, but George knows that it's all just a joke to him. He wasn't a person to ruin his friendship because of some stupid feeling.

He got all ready and got out his old suitcase. This baby had been sitting in his closet for quite the time without any usage. George doesn't change clothes very often, so he was already able to put most of the clothes in.

He had done packing some stuff he won't be needing for these few days. George went back up the stairs, slowly, while opening chat messages with Sapnap.

'Hey, sap. Idk if Dream told you already but I'm coming to Florida on Friday.' George pressed send. After only a few seconds Sapnap had read the message.

'Haha, very funny George, stop lying:('

Sapnap was the best person to write. He was always on his phone, so he answered always almost immediately. 'No jokes, fr. I bought the tickets.'

'Ok, can you pls wait real fast for like 20 mins, i gotta do sm real fast.'

That's a bit confusing. George thought and opened Twitter for the few minutes to pass by quicker. 23 minutes later George got a call from an unknown number. "Hello?" George sort of knew it's Sapnap, but still was careful in case someone found his number.

"George! Don't come to Florida! Please!" Sapnap was sounding almost serious, but George could smell the bullshit.

"Now you're the funny one. Why are you calling from an unknown number?"

"Please, George, don't come here!"

And then he hung up. That was even more confusing. He obviously didn't take it seriously. Why would he? He has already bought the tickets and why wouldn't he want to visit his best friend?

Sapnap, that little prankster.

It was the evening again. George got a call from Dream like always. He picked it up. "Hey, George!"

"Hi!"

"Listen, did you tell Sapnap you were coming?" Dream sounded a bit sad.

"Yeah..." George said confused. 

"Oh, haha, I wanted it to be a surprise." Dreams voice sounded like he was frowning. "Sapnap told me that he tried pranking you, hopefully he didn't freak you out or anything, babe." Dream started laughing and George just sat there confused.

Did Dream really just call him that? "What did you just call me?" George asked, laughing a bit himself now too, but Dream was still fully dying from laughter. "No, he didn't obviously." George answered. 

"Good."

Dream lost all the sadness from earlier and now he was sounding fine. The rest of the conversation was the normal, everyday stuff. And no, they weren't talking about future streams or anything about social media. Only very personal stuff.

They ended their call earlier than usual, Dream had to do something, but kept it a secret from George. George just chilled, lonely and bored. He didn't have much to do.

In the end, the decision was watching TV. He did that until he went to sleep. Another day closer to leaving.

So this same routine continued until the day before he had to fly away from his home, to the magical state of Florida. He was done with everything that was needed. 

Packing, leaving his house in a normal state just in case of anything and eating all of the food so it wouldn't have to sit here and rot. And, of course, he had the moral help of Dream on a call.

He was ready to rest for the night and leave early tomorrow, to finally meet the well known man. He laid down on his bed and fell asleep happy, ready for the events of tomorrow.

He could already imagine what it was going to be like. They meet up, he gets to see how Dream and his house look like and they do everything that they can think of, given that they have limited time together. Took him quite the time to fall asleep, but eventually he did it.