41 (Extra Scene)

Lil bit of Dreams pov

"My love." Dream quietly mumbled. His hand was resting on Georges cold cheek. It truly saddened him that they didn't work out.

Sapnap's body was discarded the same day that it was ridden of life, but this case is different. He can't just throw out the body of George. Dream needs to see his loves face for a little more time, then he'll get rid of him.

Dream carried George upstairs and put him in his bed, a place where he spent his time the most for some reason.

Now he was alone. His two best friends are dead, but he doesn't feel guilty about it. It's their own fault.

"We're made for each other. Why did you have to go and feel guilty about Sap?" Dream was back to yelling at George. It made him feel good. Like he was important and listened to.

If only there would've been an answer.  "I love you. And I know you loved me too, but were too stubborn to show it." There wasn't any proof that that's how it was, but Dream took the thought and made it reality for himself. He's capable of doing that with anything.

"I know you didn't care about me killing him, but you felt like that's what you're supposed to do, care, but you didn't. You didn't have to pretend you cared about him." Dream cupped his face and gripped on it like it would be a mask he's trying to pull off.

He sharply stood up and groaned. George made a wrong choice. He always loved Dream. It's obvious. Even after everything he did, George always continued loving him.

Dream knew that.

"Well, it's over now. I'll miss you." He said giving George a chill smile and leaving the room like normally. Nothing has to change.

The end