27

Turned out - Dream had stayed up till 4 am last night and now he was still sleeping at 1 pm.

George was sitting in his room with the notebook that Sapnap gave him. He was back at his bliss, getting to write again. He didn't have to just sit and do nothing anymore.

Three pages were already full, and this diary was extremely thin. At least he could ask Dream for a notebook tomorrow.

The loud bang of Dreams door being torn open sounded throughout the whole second floor, making George flinch and almost throw away his pen.

Dream had a rule that if anyone wakes up before him, then they have to wake him too. But no one has been holding by this rule.

George sat still for a few seconds, listening where are Dreams steps going towards. Thankfully, it's the stairs. No drama for now.

A few hours later when it was time for lunch, they were called downstairs. Sapnap and George exchanged smiles as they met up outside their doors, using their facial expressions to say hi.

George remembered the beautiful painting and just wished to see it one more time. But there's no time right now, he had to go downstairs.

Dream looked more normal than yesterday, with a straighter back and a face easier to read. He was blessed with fries today. The food that Dream can make the best, it's better than all fast food restaurants combined.

Sapnap and George synchronously sat down and both watched Dream. Silence, so they all started eating.

Dream finished eating first which was unusual, and as he stood up, George remembered of the lack of bread. "Dream." He stopped at once, somehow managing to scare George with how subtly he turned around, "We're out of bread, could you please get it later today." George kept eye contact, the only way for Dream to actually take him seriously.

"Sure." He said with a strong, fake smile and was off back on his way upstairs. That was absolutely horrifying.

As George turned his sight back to his plate, he could see Sapnap watching him, puzzled. "What are you doing?" None of them ever asked Dream anything like bread or milk, they just waited until he would notice it himself.

"I'm just trying to get used to talking to Dream, since I'm probably going to be here for a while." He decided to play safe, it was confirmed that Dream has microphones all over the place, but where exactly and how strong, they did not know.

It would be dumb to tell Sapnap about the plan at all, all he knows there could be microphones in every single shadow.

"Hm, right." Sapnap believed it, he said it as a sad reality reminder. Then no more words, just loud chewing. It seemed quieter than usual.

He was back in his room not too long later, sitting at the door, hoping to hear Dreams steps getting out of the house.

He gave up and went to write very soon after sitting down, his patience was gone just like his voice. He was back to writing but the joy in that was drained out, another one of his only peace giving activities was gone.

About one hour before dinner, George finally heard the first footsteps in hours. He listened in, and those were the heavy Dream type stomps.

The front door was closed and George's opened in a second. He slowly went towards the stairs, peeking towards the bottom of them.

Coast was clear so he slowly and carefully paced down them. Dream was out.

He quickly went towards the door and waited a good few seconds. His hand was on the handle once again and once again it was locked. When will he finally forget to lock it.

George just got back to his room and sank into the depressing feeling of losing. It felt like he is losing to Dream, he's stronger than weak, little George.

He closed his eyes and went to sleep in no peace, even if he's in his safe space.

His door opened, loud enough to wake him up. "Dinner, George, wake up." Dream yelled at him. All of a sudden it felt weird to be there with Dream, like it would be the first day of meeting him in real life again.

He quickly got up and unsteadily got to his door, grasping on the door frame for support.

He stumbled downstairs where Sapnap was already eating. He could only wonder of how many times Dream yelled his name before storming upstairs.

His body collapsed on the chair heavily and hands kneaded the sleep out of his eyes. It felt good to wipe the little water away, the reason for him seeing everything blurry until now.

Hunger was yet to arrive, just woken up isn't when he usually eats. He looked over to Sapnap, and then at Dream. It still felt weird that he has actually met them.

The fork fell out of his hand and loudly clanged against the dish in front of him. His eyes shot at everyone watching him. Dream had his eyebrows furrowed, like he was asking 'what is wrong with you'.

George awkwardly lifted back up his fork and finally started eating. Mm, the flavors melted all around his cheeks, edging his brain to the max. Maybe eating after waking up is better after all, his senses are extra sensitive and focused on every little detail.

He closed his eyes for the maximum enjoyment, extra slowly getting trough one forkful of food.

The flavor felt so immense, something about it was just amazing. His brain started working properly again, and started worrying about the least possible stuff.

Maybe Dream poisoned the food, and it gives it a better taste. Not again, what would he need to drug him for now?

His eyes shot open as the food had disappeared from his mouth. Dream was watching him confused, and slowly chewing away his own food.

This dinner really had a strange vibe to it. Everyone acting weirdly, or probably just George, but whatever.